Windows 10: USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Discus and support USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by masonk88, Nov 12, 2019.

1. masonk88 Win User

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the issue. I've tried multiple USB ports but it still does't work even after pushing and holding it in. I think I'll get a new receiver to replace the broken one but I don't know how to swap the current receiver with a new one. My friend gave me his one that he doesn't use (which is Logitech) but i can't find any where that tells me how to switch them. Sorry for the bad picture quality but here is the USB and notification i get when i plug it in. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 4c742c14-d055-4d9f-82b7-9eab163ff700?upload=true.jpg USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 072d30ca-ca6a-4b1a-8850-96e811b078e1?upload=true.jpg USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 4fc0ac65-c9ae-4f00-8857-97f9051666ad?upload=true.png

:)

masonk88, Nov 12, 2019

2. is there a replacement USB for my Microsoft wireless 900 desktop

I have 2 wireless keyboards and mouse sets that both need the USB. Please tell me that I can get replacements.

It is Microsoft Wireless 900 desktop

Model No 1738, 1737, 1461,

PT3-00001,

Lot No 1729,

WO7G805,

SN 0905900882598

Please give me a place I can order replacement USBs for my wireless keyboard.

ShellieDivine, Nov 12, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Wireless 900 Desktop

Hi Peaceful

There is no On/Off on the Wireless 900 Desktop, that will automatically go to sleep when it senses no input after a time and there will be no battery drain as a result . ..

DaveM121, Nov 12, 2019
  4. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard…

Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?

Nicolette Norgaard, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

1. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 - Similar Threads - USB receiver working

2. How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop: I would like support re-connecting my Wireless 900 keyboard to my computer. The green light on the keyboard indicating a Bluetooth connection is no longer appearing. I've replaced the batteries in the keyboard multiple times but that has not fixed the issue. The keyboard does...
  3. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Device Not Properly working: After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this...
  4. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Wireless Device Not Properly working: After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this...
  5. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken: Hi, we have several kits of Wireless 900 Desktop at my work. Too often the dongle stops working. Is there any possibility to get a new dongle to work with the keyboard and mouse or do we have to through away those keyboards and mouses everytime? As faar as I've searched for...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  7. Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works

Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works: I am using the keyboard/mouse with a Surface 7, and while the mouse works fine, the keyboard input doesn't. Steps I have taken: 1 Replace Batteries 2 Try keyboard/mouse on different device Dell laptop running windows 10 3 Uninstall/Reinstall drivers 4 Update WIndows 5...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  9. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  10. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop: I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard… Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?...