Windows 10: USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Discus and support USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by masonk88, Nov 12, 2019.

1. masonk88 Win User

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the issue. I've tried multiple USB ports but it still does't work even after pushing and holding it in. I think I'll get a new receiver to replace the broken one but I don't know how to swap the current receiver with a new one. My friend gave me his one that he doesn't use (which is Logitech) but i can't find any where that tells me how to switch them. Sorry for the bad picture quality but here is the USB and notification i get when i plug it in. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 4c742c14-d055-4d9f-82b7-9eab163ff700?upload=true.jpg USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 072d30ca-ca6a-4b1a-8850-96e811b078e1?upload=true.jpg USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 4fc0ac65-c9ae-4f00-8857-97f9051666ad?upload=true.png

:)

masonk88, Nov 12, 2019

2. is there a replacement USB for my Microsoft wireless 900 desktop

I have 2 wireless keyboards and mouse sets that both need the USB. Please tell me that I can get replacements.

It is Microsoft Wireless 900 desktop

Model No 1738, 1737, 1461,

PT3-00001,

Lot No 1729,

WO7G805,

SN 0905900882598

Please give me a place I can order replacement USBs for my wireless keyboard.

ShellieDivine, Nov 12, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Wireless 900 Desktop

Hi Peaceful

There is no On/Off on the Wireless 900 Desktop, that will automatically go to sleep when it senses no input after a time and there will be no battery drain as a result . ..

DaveM121, Nov 12, 2019
  4. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard…

Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?

Nicolette Norgaard, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

1. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900 - Similar Threads - USB receiver working

2. Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900: Hi Everyone My Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v8.0 is damaged. Is there any way I can replace(transceiver) or connect my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 KEYBOARD & MOUSE? Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  4. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  5. My USB plugs are not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My USB plugs are not working properly: I keep on connecting my webcam, wifi adapter and USB. It reads all 3 of them but after a couple of minutes they disconnect and stop working. I keep plugging it in and out and sometimes it connects for a couple seconds then it disappears. I have to restart my computer, it was...
  6. Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags: Hi, I have issues with mouse and keyboard lags. I have tried to solve this problem for several months, but I cant figure out the reason. What I have tried: - Updating all drivers, including newest BIOS - Uninstalled mouse in Device manager - Connected to another...
  7. USB Receiver not working

USB Receiver not working: Today i've bought Logitech G603 Wireless mouse and when i connect the receiver it says that the drivers for this device are not installed (code 28) and every time i try to install the drivers it says that i have to go to logitech tech support page and from there download the...
  8. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop: I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard… Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?...
  9. Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop: A man had a mouse that was acting all goofy in the 900 Keyboard + Mouse Went and bought a replacment 900 Wireless mouse The old wireless USB thingy does not detect it I have to plug in the new wireless USB thingy The new wireless USB thingy does not detect the keyboard...
  10. USB Driver issues, Microsoft wireless receiver

USB Driver issues, Microsoft wireless receiver: The driver seems to be working fine, as it detects the device and gives it power. However, when I try to connect my wireless headset (from the Xbox 360) it shows that it finds the receiver but does not connect or show in the audio devices list. It worked perfectly in Windows...