Windows 10: USB Receiver not working

Discus and support USB Receiver not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today i've bought Logitech G603 Wireless mouse and when i connect the receiver it says that the drivers for this device are not installed (code 28) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FilipBaranAB, Dec 21, 2018.

1. USB Receiver not working

Today i've bought Logitech G603 Wireless mouse and when i connect the receiver it says that the drivers for this device are not installed (code 28) and every time i try to install the drivers it says that i have to go to logitech tech support page and from there download the drivers . I have done so but ther are no drivers for usb receiver on logtiechs page so what should i do now ?

:)

FilipBaranAB, Dec 21, 2018

2. non working USB ports

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What happens when you try to connect a device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Azaruddin Syed and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot USB ports.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

USB Receiver not working

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB Receiver not working nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

USB Receiver not working

1. USB Receiver not working - Similar Threads - USB Receiver working

2. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  3. usb receivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb receivers: I found a usb microsoft transceiver in the bottom of a drawer. Is there a way I can look up what is should be pared with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-receivers/df8850c7-c4da-4171-8f58-547ba1a62956
  4. usb receivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb receivers: I found a usb microsoft transceiver in the bottom of a drawer. Is there a way I can look up what is should be pared with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-receivers/df8850c7-c4da-4171-8f58-547ba1a62956
  5. usb receivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Logitech USB receiver dont work

Logitech USB receiver dont work: Hi All I´ve an issue with my Logitech G602 wirelees mouse, it work fine in another windows pc. Suddenly doesn´t work any more in my pc, I don´t know why. All the USB ports are ok, any ideas to solve this issue? My OS: W10 Thanks in advance...
  7. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900: Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the...
  8. Send and receive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send and receive not working: My send and receive will not work. I keep getting a request to enter my password but have tried all of mine and none will work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-and-receive-not-working/234ea333-a2e2-4052-963b-22beda55fd1a
  9. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  10. Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager

Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager: I own a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort wireless keyboard and mouse. It has worked fine up until now, but for some reason the USB receiver does not seem to be detected anymore. The computer doesn't respond to input from the mouse or keyboard, and the receiver doesn't even appear in...