Windows 10: USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

Discus and support USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamLawCaribbean Jamaica, Feb 2, 2023.

1. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will migrate to another brand.

:)

JamLawCaribbean Jamaica, Feb 2, 2023

2. Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones won't work on Windows 10

I bought the lx-3000 headphones but whenever I plug the in I get an error saying that windows does not recognise the usb device and they don't work. Anyone know how to solve this problem or does Microsoft have a windows 10 driver.

Elusive Extra, Feb 2, 2023
  3. AndreePin Win User
    lifechat lx 3000 problems

Hi,

The error code 28 signifies that the driver for the LifeChat LX 3000 isn't installed. What I can suggest is for you to check the answer from our community by
    Santosh_Rai through this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 2, 2023
  4. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

when im in internet or playing a game Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 suddenly i cant hear anything. When i take usb from port and put it again sound comes back but after 10 min it makes same problem again. by the way i am using windows 10 enterprise.

furkanusak, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

1. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones - Similar Threads - USB recognition problem

2. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  3. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  4. Life hat LX 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Life hat LX 3000: How do I set this device up on my android phone? I plugged it in, and nothing. Do I need a battery? If so, where would it go? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-hat-lx-3000/4343e684-42d6-4eda-8e2f-076816cfd282
  5. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  6. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  7. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  8. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 cannot hear microphone in headphones

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 cannot hear microphone in headphones: The microphone works but I cannot hear myself. Windows 10. Driver version 10.0.18362.1 date 3/18/2019. In properties under levels there is a switch on the speaker icon. It was off. I switched to on and I could hear myself. The next time I put the headphones on the mic was...
  9. Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue: Hello Microsoft recently i've been having trouble with my lifechat lx-3000. For some reason when ever i press the mute button it doesnt work plugging it in doesn't work i cant hear audio but i can only hear audio on from my monitor so please microsoft please respond to this...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...