Windows 10: USB recognition

Discus and support USB recognition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer (Windows 10) is no longer recognising some of my devices connected through any USB ports. IT recognises some but not others. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllanFrench1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. USB recognition

My computer (Windows 10) is no longer recognising some of my devices connected through any USB ports. IT recognises some but not others. Is there a fault with the ports or the devices?

:)

AllanFrench1, Dec 4, 2018

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 4, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

USB recognition [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

USB recognition

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

USB recognition

1. USB recognition - Similar Threads - USB recognition

2. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  3. Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - USB Logitech c922 Pro Webcam device recognition issues on wake-up: Dell Latitude Laptop with Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam. After upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop no longer recognizes the Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam after waking from sleep mode. AND I am also getting a similar issue with my RODEcaster Pro USB audio device. All drivers...
  4. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  5. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  6. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. no audio output device installed thus no sound and recognition of any usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio output device installed thus no sound and recognition of any usb: There is no sound on my laptop icon indicate "no audio output device is installed"It's not even register any usb or usb ports not functional....
  8. no audio output device installed thus no sound and recognition of any usb

no audio output device installed thus no sound and recognition of any usb: There is no sound on my laptop icon indicate "no audio output device is installed"It's not even register any usb or usb ports not functional....
  9. USB recognition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem: Since Windows 10 and after Windows 11 update I have problems with the loading of certain USB port. If I reset my bios all works OK but after new boots of the system the USB ports are not recognised correctly. I send you pictures to illustrate the problem. 1- Device manager...
  10. USB recognition problem

USB recognition problem: Since Windows 10 and after Windows 11 update I have problems with the loading of certain USB port. If I reset my bios all works OK but after new boots of the system the USB ports are not recognised correctly. I send you pictures to illustrate the problem. 1- Device manager...