Windows 10: USB Recovery

Discus and support USB Recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When creating a USB recovery drive, the process halts at the end of COPYING SYSTEM (the progress bar is completely green). Nothing more happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanieKaung, Oct 6, 2018.

1. USB Recovery

When creating a USB recovery drive, the process halts at the end of COPYING SYSTEM (the progress bar is completely green). Nothing more happens although I waited two hours.

Please advise how I can get the recovery drive creation to complete so that I can use it.

:)

JanieKaung, Oct 6, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 6, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 6, 2018
  4. USB Recovery

streetfighter 2, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

USB Recovery

1. USB Recovery - Similar Threads - USB Recovery

2. USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery: Hi, I'm using a Dell laptop running Windows 10I have made a system image onto a Toshiba External HDD 3.0.I then place a System Disc DVD made previously on another Laptop into the drive of the laptop I wish to recover.I attach the Toshiba External HDD to the laptop along with...
  3. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  4. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  5. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  6. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  7. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB: I'm installing Windows 11 using a recovery USB drive. During the install, Windows is attempting to access the internet for updates. I get the error 'No Internet, secured' message. The PC is apparently connected to my router but no internet access. It is connected to the...
  9. No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB

No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB: I'm installing Windows 11 using a recovery USB drive. During the install, Windows is attempting to access the internet for updates. I get the error 'No Internet, secured' message. The PC is apparently connected to my router but no internet access. It is connected to the...
  10. With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?: I am using Windows 10.What is the difference in these two?I already have the complete image of C drive and system and boot partitions.In case of system failure, unable to boot, can I use that system image from the USB HDD to repair the installation or to reinstall the...