Windows 10: USB removable storage disable by powershell script

Discus and support USB removable storage disable by powershell script in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, I want to disable the usb removable storage of the network computers domain and non-domain from my computer. But i need powershell script... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JagdishPatil_4994, Jul 19, 2020.

1. USB removable storage disable by powershell script

Hello All,

I want to disable the usb removable storage of the network computers domain and non-domain from my computer. But i need powershell script which will disable the usb removable storage of mentioned computer list but through the local group policy not thorough regedit of that computer also not through the GPO which is in server OS.

Please help me. Thank You.

:)

JagdishPatil_4994, Jul 19, 2020

2. PowerShell scripts not working with Call operator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while developing a PowerShell script using the Call operator. I would suggest you to refer the articles

The Windows PowerShell ISE

However, as the issue is related to developing PowerShell scripts, I would suggest you to post your query on

MSDN forums
    , where we have expertise and developers who are well equipped with the knowledge of developing PowerShell scripts in Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Disabling proxy with PowerShell doesn't work, how can I achieve this?

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which applications are you trying to uninstall?
    2. Is your device connected to domain?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article How to disable automatic
    proxy caching in Internet Explorer
    for the
    steps.

Note: method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
    For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/322756/how-to-back-up-and-restore-the-registry-in-windows

You may also refer the article ‘Scripting
    : Toggle proxy server in IE settings with PowerShell

as an additional information.

You may also post your query in IT
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team of experts who are equipped with the resources to suggest you with the further steps to disable proxy with PowerShell.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 19, 2020
  4. USB removable storage disable by powershell script

Uninstall hidden “Network Adapters” from Device Manager using PowerShell script

Steps:

1. Open Device Manager from Control Panel
    2. Select “Show hidden devices” from View menu
    3. Expand “Network adapters”
    4. Find hidden adapters
    Manually these hidden adapters can be uninstall by below steps

1. Right click on hidden adapter
    2. Click on uninstall.
    3. Click on Ok button.
    How to uninstall these adapters using PowerShell script?

I have Administrator access still, this code throws error - Remove-ItemProperty : Requested registry access is not allowed.

ShridharKusurkar, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

USB removable storage disable by powershell script

1. USB removable storage disable by powershell script - Similar Threads - USB removable storage

2. PowerShell script to disable/enable usb storage in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell script to disable/enable usb storage in windows: Hello,can someone please help me with a PowerShell script, which will disable usb storage.requirements:1 everything should be done through PowerShell script2 already installed usb should not be accessible 3 not ready to install any 3rd party application4 Restarting pc is not...
  3. PowerShell script to disable/enable usb storage in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell script to disable/enable usb storage in windows: Hello,can someone please help me with a PowerShell script, which will disable usb storage.requirements:1 everything should be done through PowerShell script2 already installed usb should not be accessible 3 not ready to install any 3rd party application4 Restarting pc is not...
  4. PowerShell script to disable/enable usb storage in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Powershell script to remove computer from Domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell script to remove computer from Domain: Hello,I am trying to remove computers from the domain with a powershell script.I will be using the Local Admin. credentials to remove the devices from the domain so users don't have to type in anythingI have encrypted the password with the following commands:Creating the...
  6. Powershell script to remove computer from Domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell script to remove computer from Domain: Hello,I am trying to remove computers from the domain with a powershell script.I will be using the Local Admin. credentials to remove the devices from the domain so users don't have to type in anythingI have encrypted the password with the following commands:Creating the...
  7. Powershell script to remove computer from Domain

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. PowerShell script

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell script: The code below tests a series of IPs in a txt file.The result is as follows and is written in a txt file. 19.191.12.161 - online 19.191.12.162 - offline 19.191.12.163 - offline 19.191.12.164 - offline 19.191.12.165 - offline also see the scrennshot Code: $Output= @()$GetIP =...
  9. powershell scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    powershell scripts: Hi, I have azure. Someone is somehow installing powershell scripts onto my computer that allows them to host my PC through P2P and UDP connections, well I think so anyway. I have only just found powershell script entry changes in my registry by accident. These criminals...
  10. powershell script

in Windows 10 Customization
    powershell script: looking for a script to monitor for a folder, if there is a file in that folder send it as an email, once the email is sent out, confirm and then move the files to an archive folder. monitor c:\test\*.pdf No files, do not send email. Yes Files, send an email to someone at...