Windows 10: USB reset when microfone plugged in

Discus and support USB reset when microfone plugged in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the following issue: Whenever I have an USB microfone plugged in (SamsonMeteo mic) and launch the sound device manager in Win 10, I run into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GustavEkel, Jun 9, 2020.

1. USB reset when microfone plugged in

I have the following issue:

Whenever I have an USB microfone plugged in (SamsonMeteo mic) and launch the sound device manager in Win 10, I run into the following issue. When switching to the "playback" tab the computer freezes, the Meteo mic disappears from the list of devices, the whole USB tree is reset (e.g. leading to a no more responding mouse and keyboard, and the LEDs in both devices go dark for 1-2 secs) I can hear the the system sound of a device being unplugged and plugged into the computer again.

Question: is this a bug in windows 10 (because the microfone uses the standard drivers) or an issue with the microfone? And what are possible ways to resolve this bug? I can't use the micro at all, as soon as I try to join a channel on discord, whenever someone starts talking the whole game with the bus reset happens, and my machine cannot be used any more.

submitted by /u/GustavEkel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GustavEkel, Jun 9, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 9, 2020
  3. jer1 Win User
    How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

I will try to go step by step. I download ver. 4.5 9.
    1. Setup has finished copying files to computer.
    2.Plug Spyder in before launching Spyder4 Elite. I plug in Spyder
    3. click next
    4. I launch Spy.4 Elite. It says please select your sensor from following dialog. (Nothing in dialog to select)
    5. A window comes up that says no sensor detected, and below is Spyder4 ccp 156 131331(0x20103). I looked at there site and it had an error Ref.#1564807421 Error code 131331error message no sensor detected.

jer1, Jun 9, 2020
  4. USB reset when microfone plugged in

USB keyboard disconnects when holding any button down

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• The USB connection may be loose. Try unplugging the keyboard, and then plugging it back in.
    • Plug the keyboard into a different USB port.
    • If your keyboard is plugged into a USB hub or USB switch box, try removing it and plugging the keyboard into the computer.
    • Unplug other USB devices that are not in use.
    • Try the keyboard on another computer to verify it is working correctly

Method 2: Also I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the usb keyboard drivers as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+X and go to device manager.
    • Then expand keyboards and right click on the driver.
    • Then click on uninstall and restart the computer.
    • It will be reinstalled automatically and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

USB reset when microfone plugged in

1. USB reset when microfone plugged in - Similar Threads - USB reset microfone

2. microfone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microfone not working: my microfine is not working**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-not-working/16dfc18a-0aa7-4cba-af44-25efd7dfb01a
  3. microfone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microfone not working: my microfine is not working**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-not-working/16dfc18a-0aa7-4cba-af44-25efd7dfb01a
  4. Microfone Robótico

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microfone Robótico: Boa tarde,eu adquiri o microfone externo BM-800 para o meu portátil HP Laptop 15-dw2026np.Como só tem uma entrada para os auriculares, eu também adquiri um Cabo de Áudio Splitter Jack 3.5mm para conseguir juntar os meus auriculares e o microfone.Só que passado 1 mês o meu...
  5. Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.: I have a Brand New Dell Vostro 3510 which I've set up using Windows 11. When my headset or even the internet cable is connected to my computer, it somehow malfunctions the applications that are opened. The applications begin to freeze Would someone know the solution to this?...
  6. Microfone

in Cortana
    Microfone: I accidentally delete my audio device on my laptop , the speakers are working perfectly but I can't record my voice , I've click on control panel , sound and then on recording to select show disabled devices but even though I clicked on that ,the phrase,, No audio devices are...
  7. Microfone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microfone: I just purchased a HP all in one PC and I cannot get the microfone to work on windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone/8ad7b0c4-0604-4039-a069-44b55cc044f3
  8. USB restarts when headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB restarts when headphones are plugged in: Seemingly randomly. I built my own PC. I have specs listed below. Rosewill RISE Glow case Aorus gaming 5 WiFi motherboard. AMD Ryzen 2700x processor EVGA gaming Geforce 1060 SC GPU Corsair 550x PSU intel m.2 boot drive 760 I think? Samsung SSD, and also a 7200...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when plugging in USB

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when plugging in USB: Hello everyone, I just tried to connect my external portable HDD which I use almost every week and it just gave me a blue screen with this stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I waited until my PC restarted and I tried again, same thing did sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r...
  10. BSOD when plugging in USB usbhxci.sys

BSOD when plugging in USB usbhxci.sys: Any time I try to use one of my USH 3.0 ports, I get an BSOD error. If I start the computer with a device plugged in, it goes straight o BSOD. If I start the computer without anything plugged into that port and then plug something in, it immediately crashes. I've tried...