Windows 10: USB SanDisk improperly detected

Discus and support USB SanDisk improperly detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There seems to be a problem with Win10 detecting USB attached devices. I have a SanDisk ImageMate 12-in-1 that Win10 is not recognizing properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wirelessbit, Nov 22, 2020.

1. USB SanDisk improperly detected

There seems to be a problem with Win10 detecting USB attached devices. I have a SanDisk ImageMate 12-in-1 that Win10 is not recognizing properly affecting any and every SD card that is attached to it.

Win10 keeps reporting that it is a problem with the device. However it is seeing the device as Mass Storage Devices and Printers, except that there is not drivers being installed by Win10. Making it even better Device Manger is reporting no issues with the attached device. Then it goes into a loop trying to load drivers and the Device Mangers just keeps refreshing.

If Win10 is the most advanced OS in the Windows OS line, then, WOW!!! I would like to see the ones that are really bad.

Worst OS I have ever used in my 25 years in the IT field.

:)

Wirelessbit, Nov 22, 2020

2. USB SSD SANDISK PROBLEMS

USB SSD SANDISK WAS DETECTED AS EXTERNAL 3 BUT DEVICE NOT OPENS

Eduardo TadeuPaiva, Nov 22, 2020
  3. SanDisk USB drive not working in Windows 10 (which was working fine last week)

Hi Nawab,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for plug and play services and check if it helps.

• Press Windwos+R.
    • In run type “services.msc”.
    • Then locate “plug and play services”.
    • Right click on it, disable and enable the service.
    • Click on “ok” and then restart the computer, check whether the USB is detected.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 22, 2020
  4. USB SanDisk improperly detected

Sandisk USB unable to connect on Windows 10 computer

Hi

Thank you for your quick reply. My computer does read other USB sticks as I've tried a couple. I will try what you suggested tomorrow at work and see if I can reformat the sandisk USB. I tried the sandisk in another Windows 10 laptop and didn't work on that
    one either. Will let you know if your suggestion works. Thanks.

EHutchinson4492, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

USB SanDisk improperly detected

1. USB SanDisk improperly detected - Similar Threads - USB SanDisk improperly

2. SanDisk USB Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk USB Drive Not Working: I have 2 SanDisk USB drives that are not working. Drivers for the devices don't install or anything. Both of them on this machine gives me a Code 28 error. Even after trying to uninstall the device, running sfc scan, and doing a chkdsk I still get nothing. The only thing I...
  3. SanDisk USB Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk USB Drive Not Working: I have 2 SanDisk USB drives that are not working. Drivers for the devices don't install or anything. Both of them on this machine gives me a Code 28 error. Even after trying to uninstall the device, running sfc scan, and doing a chkdsk I still get nothing. The only thing I...
  4. There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.: I've been trying to format this USB for quite a while, and still had no luck. I've tried formatting it on linux, android and windows. I get the message "There is a problem with this drive" and it shows folders inside the usb but not the content. The content is not much of a...
  5. There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.

There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.: I've been trying to format this USB for quite a while, and still had no luck. I've tried formatting it on linux, android and windows. I get the message "There is a problem with this drive" and it shows folders inside the usb but not the content. The content is not much of a...
  6. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working: Copy of log from Event Viewer:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/15/2022 9:00:00 AM Event ID: 430 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-CVMQ4QC Description: Device...
  7. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working: Copy of log from Event Viewer:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/15/2022 9:00:00 AM Event ID: 430 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-CVMQ4QC Description: Device...
  8. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?: Hi all, I fear that my USB stick is corrupted. I had been using my usb stick between work and home and my work network is notoriously laggy. I THINK that the network or my pc, may have corrupted my USB. I've plugged and unplugged the usb, but it's not recognized by the laptop...
  10. Strange behaviour with SanDisk USB Stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange behaviour with SanDisk USB Stick: My SanDisk usb 3.0 stick for some reason doesn't open correctly I insert it into a USB 3 port on the PC and nothing happens Using file explorer,open D: internal drive,click on explorer on left side of Window G: USB and the search engine searches D: when it ends the SanDisk...