Windows 10: USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

Discus and support USB Selective Suspend Setting not found. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to find the USB Selective Suspend Setting in my computer, I am on windows 11 and found the power options, the next step would be to select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AircraneKris51, Dec 28, 2021.

1. USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

I am trying to find the USB Selective Suspend Setting in my computer, I am on windows 11 and found the power options, the next step would be to select USB Settings {expand} and then disable the selective suspend setting, but I cant find it anywhere. I am trying to change this setting in order to have a better Virtual Reality experience with my Oculus Link. This simple hunt has turned into a 2+ hour problem. I am using an Asus ROG Flow X13 if that matters, I thought maybe the different product might have an affect on what you can and cannot see in the Power Options.

:)

AircraneKris51, Dec 28, 2021

2. USB selective suspend settings not available?

Hello Grant,

To answer your question about USB Selective Suspend Settings, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • Select Choose when to turn off the display.
    • Open Change advanced power settings.
    • Expand USB settings and USB selective suspend setting.
    • Select Enabled (default) or Disabled.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Please check out the image below for your reference:

USB Selective Suspend Setting not found. 1f6ab742-6b2f-4cb8-ae34-a5db8caa86d8.png

Keep us informed about the outcome.

Thank you.

Edjay Rust, Dec 28, 2021
  3. USB Selective Suspend is not working

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest to post this under "Sleep and Power on/off" or "Windows Settings."

Also refer this for Windows USB Selective Suspend:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

GaneshGandhi1982, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Guru-# Win User

USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

USB settings in Power Plan Options on Windows 10 is missing, how to restore it?

As per the below suggested steps I am trying to disable the USB in USB selective suspend setting in my Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home. however, I do not find the USB Settings at all in two modes Balanced mode or Dell (Active) mode under change advanced
    power settings. How to restore it?

USB Selective Suspend Settings, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + X.
    2. Choose Power Options.
    3. Select Choose when to turn off the display.
    4. Open Change advanced power settings.
    5. Expand USB settings and USB selective suspend setting.
    6. Select Enabled (default) or Disabled.
    7. Click Apply, then OK.

Guru-#, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

1. USB Selective Suspend Setting not found. - Similar Threads - USB Selective Suspend

2. should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?: hi there:I have USB drives that Windows could not recognize on my laptop. It works with other devices. I think it might be ports issues. I came across USB selective suspend setting. Disable it could fix the issue. Is it very bad to leave it disable all the time or not bad?...
  3. should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?: hi there:I have USB drives that Windows could not recognize on my laptop. It works with other devices. I think it might be ports issues. I came across USB selective suspend setting. Disable it could fix the issue. Is it very bad to leave it disable all the time or not bad?...
  4. USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.: I am trying to find the USB Selective Suspend Setting in my computer, I am on windows 11 and found the power options, the next step would be to select USB Settings {expand} and then disable the selective suspend setting, but I cant find it anywhere. I am trying to change this...
  5. USB Selective Suspend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Selective Suspend: I've got an issue with selective suspend of a thermal printer in Windows 10 and I can't seem to find anywhere that specifically states the length of time Windows will wait. Any chance there's a simple answer for this? I'm able to disable it entirely, but it seems weird that...
  6. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  7. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  8. Unable to disable USB Selective Suspend

Unable to disable USB Selective Suspend: Hi there- kind of an unusual problem. I'm having issues with a 3rd party Microsoft wireless controller receiver shutting off in game. One option I haven't explored yet is USB selective suspend messing with its power. Unfortunately, when I go to change the advanced power...
  9. Adjust USB selective suspend setting

Adjust USB selective suspend setting: I think this is a long shot but here goes.... I know how to turn off/on the "USB selective suspend setting". I actually don't mind that it is enabled however what I find annoying is when my external 'wakes', a window pops up showing all of my files on the external as if I...
  10. Remove 'USB selective suspend setting' in Power Options in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove 'USB selective suspend setting' in Power Options in Windows: How to: Remove 'USB selective suspend setting' in Power Options in Windows How to Add or Remove "USB selective suspend setting" from Power Options in Windows The Power Options allows users to specify whether USB selective suspend is turned on or off. The USB...