Windows 10: USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

Discus and support USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I connect a serial device, I see the USB serial Port in the device Manager, but there is no port number assigned behind it. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sun kun, Jun 9, 2023.

1. sun kun Win User

USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

Hi, When I connect a serial device, I see the USB serial Port in the device Manager, but there is no port number assigned behind it. What is the reason?looking forward to your replythanks.

:)

sun kun, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

1. USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number - Similar Threads - USB Serial Port

2. USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number: If I set the com number manually, the device manager will crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-serial-port-in-device-manager-without-com/6a65662a-0fcb-4e88-a209-4842213429c8
  3. USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number: If I set the com number manually, the device manager will crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-serial-port-in-device-manager-without-com/6a65662a-0fcb-4e88-a209-4842213429c8
  4. Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11: Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-usb-serial-port-ports-com-lpt-in/d5bdad38-b8e3-4f32-808e-12e9fd8ffd60
  5. Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11

Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11: Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-usb-serial-port-ports-com-lpt-in/d5bdad38-b8e3-4f32-808e-12e9fd8ffd60
  6. USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number: Hi, When I connect a serial device, I see the USB serial Port in the device Manager, but there is no port number assigned behind it. What is the reason?looking forward to your replythanks....
  7. USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Serial Port in device manager without COM number: Hi, When I connect a serial device, I see the USB serial Port in the device Manager, but there is no port number assigned behind it. What is the reason?looking forward to your replythanks....
  8. Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11: After updating to Windows 11 I can no longer get the serial port in Ports COM & LPT from the Device Manager.When I select Device Manager nothing shows up, I cannot see Ports COM & LPT.These are the steps I have tried:IN DEVICE MANAGERView: Show hidden devices in Device...
  9. Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11

Unable to find USB Serial Port Ports COM & LPT in Device Manager Windows 11: After updating to Windows 11 I can no longer get the serial port in Ports COM & LPT from the Device Manager.When I select Device Manager nothing shows up, I cannot see Ports COM & LPT.These are the steps I have tried:IN DEVICE MANAGERView: Show hidden devices in Device...
  10. Clashing devices on serial COM ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clashing devices on serial COM ports: I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise x64 PC. I have an Adafruit Feather M0 Express board and a Kortek touchscreen. I can use either of these devices individually on the PC. They work over serial communications. However, when I install the drivers for the touchscreen, the...