Windows 10: USB settings for usb capture device.

Discus and support USB settings for usb capture device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just spent a day trying to find a problem with a USB composite capture device. It seems that it works fine on one computer and not at all on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomHaddon1, May 24, 2020.

1. USB settings for usb capture device.

I have just spent a day trying to find a problem with a USB composite capture device. It seems that it works fine on one computer and not at all on another, both with Windows 10. I have uninstalled the USB controllers and restarted with no effect.

I have changed USB ports 3 times with no effect. As apparently the problem is my computer I doubt that I will get more support from the device maker or the software company when I inform them of the situation. Oh, and yes, the device IS being detected by windows as USB composite device.

:)

TomHaddon1, May 24, 2020

2. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, May 24, 2020
  3. USB 2.0 Video Capture Device

Hi Garnock,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device is outdated.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while trying to use USB 2.0 Video Capture Device?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to download the latest USB 2.0 Video Capture Device driver from the manufacturer’s website and try installing it in compatibility mode.

Refer to the below link to download the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device.

EZCAP.TV USB 2.0 video and game capture devices

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 24, 2020
  4. USB settings for usb capture device.

USB Device - No Media

Hi Huw,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers

Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for USB Drivers and expand it.
    • Right click on the USB Drivers and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the Computer.
    Also install the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 24, 2020
Thema:

USB settings for usb capture device.

1. USB settings for usb capture device. - Similar Threads - USB settings usb

2. USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem: Okay, so I got a little problem with my capture card, specifically TWO problems. The first one is the quality: the quality is really bad and i am not sure how to fix it. I use obs to capture my VHS with the capture card, i use really good settings but the quality still looks...
  3. Problem with Webcam/ USB HDMI video capture device on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Webcam/ USB HDMI video capture device on PC: I have a webcam as well as a USB HDMI capture device that I have used in the past to capture stuff onto my main PC from live streams etc. off a separate laptop. My son is in a band and sometimes live streams from shows are streamedThe webcam and capture device both used to...
  4. Problem with Webcam/ USB HDMI video capture device on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Webcam/ USB HDMI video capture device on PC: I have a webcam as well as a USB HDMI capture device that I have used in the past to capture stuff onto my main PC from live streams etc. off a separate laptop. My son is in a band and sometimes live streams from shows are streamedThe webcam and capture device both used to...
  5. Problem with Webcam/ USB HDMI video capture device on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Game Card Capture HDMI/USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Card Capture HDMI/USB: So I am trying to plug in my game capture card, I have 3 different kinds, and none of my streaming programs are detecting any of them. I have tried all 3, many different ways as well as unplugging/rebooting everything. Am i doing something wrong? Is it my computer? I just...
  7. video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio

video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio: I am using iphone Filmic Pro with lightning hdmi which goes as input to a "Zettaguard HDMI switch". I am taking hdmi output of the switch to "Mirabox USB capture device". video capture device is connected to my laptop win 10 with USB3.0. The first time I did this connection...
  8. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  9. USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller: Driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-20-video-capture-controller/b25efb20-6791-46fc-9856-64d37400ca84
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...