Windows 10: USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset

Discus and support USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I've been trying to connect my microphone to the headset's pre-existing microphone, and it simply will not. I have determined that it is because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Apexer, May 18, 2020.

1. Apexer Win User

USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset

Hello! I've been trying to connect my microphone to the headset's pre-existing microphone, and it simply will not. I have determined that it is because the USB port that comes with the headset does not appear to register on my computer. Every other USB port has a sound when I remove or add it. However, this one does not. My computer doesn't seem to know it exists at all. Any help is much appreciated!

:)

Apexer, May 18, 2020

2. Device not being detected?

I recently bought a new headset with a mic. The headset has a 3.5mm jack and a usb connector powering a mic. The problem is windows 10 not detecting anything when I plug in the usb, and the mic isn't registered as a device at all. I've tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling Realtek Audio drivers, restarted my computer, updated windows 10, but to no avail. I'm not sure what to do, Why is it not showing up in my devices?

Notes:

-the Headset is the runmus K8 gaming headset

-

DigitTheFennec, May 18, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset :p

cadaveca, May 18, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

reccomend a USB headset

Think of USB headsets as headsets with USB sound-cards built in.

The headset connects to the system and is configured as a sound-card. I don't think the drivers would conflict with the existing sound-card's drivers on your system, just that it could bring up resource conflicts. Your sound-card will be rendered useless if you use the headset only. IIRC, you bought a new 5.1 set. If that's connected to the sound card, and top of it you connect the headset, it will be configured as the default output device. Do this:

USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset bta024.jpg

Configure Winamp to be your music player. In that drop-down list of DirectSound settings, if there are more than one installed sound card, the second card shows up under #03. Configure it to the headset (if you prefer), in Windows Control Panel, set the default output device as your card (to which your 5.1 set is connected). Swap these when needed, or simply change the default output device in the Control Panel whenever needed. You can un-configure the headset by simply unplugging it, when Windows makes the card to which the 5.1 set connected as default.

btarunr, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. USB simply does not exist with my Runmus K8 Gaming Headset - Similar Threads - USB simply does

2. usb gaming headset regonized as simple usb speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb gaming headset regonized as simple usb speakers: hi , its like 2 weeks my win 10 can not find my usb headset and on sound manager its USB speakers , I was using RAPOO gaming headset then I bought bloody j437 , even after installin driver of this new headset , the win 10 can not regonized my headset as gaming headset and its...
  3. usb gaming headset regonized as simple usb speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb gaming headset regonized as simple usb speakers: hi , its like 2 weeks my win 10 can not find my usb headset and on sound manager its USB speakers , I was using RAPOO gaming headset then I bought bloody j437 , even after installin driver of this new headset , the win 10 can not regonized my headset as gaming headset and its...
  4. usb gaming headset regonized as simple usb speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. path does not exist for windows games/apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    path does not exist for windows games/apps: I am unable to run any windows 10 store app or game now. it keeps saying the path does not exist and it keeps saying C drive even if i have the game installed on another drive... when i open windows app folder the game is still there and installed at the path it says does...
  6. Audio Input Device Microphone on headset does not exist

Audio Input Device Microphone on headset does not exist: I am using the Astro A10 headset with the built-in microphone, and have plugged it into the 3.5mm headphone jack. When I load up any application that uses sound, It comes through the headset as I have selected. However, the input still comes from my laptop's microphone which...
  7. Runmus k11 headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Runmus k11 headset: Runmus k11 headset audio works when plugged in, but not microphone. Any fix? Anyone else noticed this? Have tried on both PC and Mac. submitted by /u/whicker183 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j88vq1/runmus_k11_headset/
  8. RUNMUS Model K11 headset not working with windoes 10

RUNMUS Model K11 headset not working with windoes 10: I'm currently working from home and the headset provided by my employer is starting to not work. I have a Runmus Model K11 gaming headset and when I try to plug it in to the computer. I have tried it with the USB port, with the 3.5 jack, with the 3.5 audio voice adaptor, and...
  9. My device does not exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    My device does not exist: I tried to buy the game minecraft on my computer but it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." But im on my computer and its says that my account is working...
  10. Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist: I uninstalled the Sims 4 months ago but a logoless version of the program still is listed under apps and games inside the settings. When I click to uninstall, it says that C:/Programfiles(x86)/The Sims 4/unins000.exe does not exist. It also says in apps and games that it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runmus k8 mic not working

2. runmus k8 usb not working