Windows 10: USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

Discus and support USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomD jr, Jun 3, 2023.

1. TomD jr Win User

USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in "Bluetooth and other Devices" menu as well as in the device manager, but I can't select it as a sound output. Sound coming from my motherboard's jack panel works perfectly. I bought this USB sound card to plug a headset on it, so I can easily swap between my speakers, plugged on the motherboard, and the headset.Here is what I tried:• Plugged it into different USB ports.• Uninstalled then reinstalled the USB audio driver.• Made sure audio services wer

:)

TomD jr, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

1. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10. - Similar Threads - USB sound card

2. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.: Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in "Bluetooth and other Devices" menu as well as in the device manager, but I can't select it as a sound output. Sound coming from my...
  3. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.: Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in "Bluetooth and other Devices" menu as well as in the device manager, but I can't select it as a sound output. Sound coming from my...
  4. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10: Hello, hope you are fine.I have a USB sound card attached to my computer and it was working fine until yesterday. Sometimes when I plug it in a notification appears saying the USB device malfunctioned and it is not being recognized. Sometimes I plug it in and it turns on for...
  5. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10: Hello, hope you are fine.I have a USB sound card attached to my computer and it was working fine until yesterday. Sometimes when I plug it in a notification appears saying the USB device malfunctioned and it is not being recognized. Sometimes I plug it in and it turns on for...
  6. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1: Hello,I changed a HDD to a SDD on a laptop with Windows 8.1.To do it, I created a ghost and installed it on the SSD.First time, it worked all fine, sound included.I was not sure about the ghost installation and so ran it a second time.After the sound card is not working. I...
  8. Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1

Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1: Hello,I changed a HDD to a SDD on a laptop with Windows 8.1.To do it, I created a ghost and installed it on the SSD.First time, it worked all fine, sound included.I was not sure about the ghost installation and so ran it a second time.After the sound card is not working. I...
  9. file history does not seem to be working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file history does not seem to be working correctly: This past June I got an update that killed my file history backups to my NAS I have spent many hours since trying to get it functioning correctly again. Prior, I was backing up three drives. On my NAS' folder, I had three drive letters plus $of. It took forever for the...
  10. Sound Card Installation, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Card Installation, Windows 10: Neither ASUS nor Creative Sound audio cards will process "Mic" input from the back panel. I have updated the vendor drivers to Windows 10. I have tried "update," "disable," and "uninstall" approaches in the Device Manager. Audacity doesn't work. I'm trying to copy old LP's...