Windows 10: Usb sound device not balanced

Discus and support Usb sound device not balanced in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by minhquang2, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Usb sound device not balanced

I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there for a period of time, short for 1-2 hours or long for 2 days and will return to equilibrium after I turn off the computer a few times : is there any solution for this problem, actually it makes me quite tired and affects the user experience

:)

minhquang2, Jul 2, 2022

2. USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Usb sound device not balanced

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Usb sound device not balanced

1. Usb sound device not balanced - Similar Threads - Usb sound device

2. Usb sound device not balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb sound device not balanced: I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there...
  3. The balance of the sound level will change automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The balance of the sound level will change automatically: [ATTACH] I'm using two monitors, so my two speakers are far away then general, and my seat is closer to one monitor so I changed the balance of the level to make it feels like the sound is from the middle of two monitors like this:...
  4. Sound balance changes spontaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balance changes spontaneously: Hello, I am using an HP Omen running Windows 10. Every once in a while the computer will very obviously change the LR stereo balance I think to make the right side quieter or louder. It won't change back for a while, maybe 20 minutes, and then revert to its previous volume...
  5. Sound problem with USB sound devices

Sound problem with USB sound devices: Hey guys, I got myself 3 new audio devices Mic: Beyerdynamic Echo Fox USB Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 OHM Soundcard: Fiio E10K Olympus 2 (connects via USB to PC) The Problem: If I'm using the FOX microphone with my 990 pros everything works just fine, but when...
  6. Incessant Device Disconnect Sound but not USB device

Incessant Device Disconnect Sound but not USB device: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/g8trtim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh2vnw/incessant_device_disconnect_sound_but_not_usb/
  7. Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods | Windows Sound Balance: Ok, Hello everyone! I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings and it doesn't give me the option to change the left and right audio balance, they move together. I really don't know what...
  8. Sound Balance Button is missing

Sound Balance Button is missing: I just bought a new wireless headset, Arctis 7, and the left side is louder than the right side. I can't change the sound balance because the button is missing, despite every other wired device having the option. From everything that I've seen it seems to be an issue specific...
  9. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...
  10. Windows Sound Balance

Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812