Windows 10: Usb sound

Discus and support Usb sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my headset uses usb connector and sounds arent "sharp" as with jack connection. So how i resolve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KalleKelli, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Usb sound

Hello, my headset uses usb connector and sounds arent "sharp" as with jack connection.

So how i resolve this problem

:)

KalleKelli, Sep 7, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Usb sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Usb sound

Unplugging USB disables sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re having issue with sound, I will make sure to help you with this issue.

This issue may occur due to damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card. damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound
    card.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the volume icon which is on bottom right corner.
    • Click on playback devices and highlight speakers.
    • Then below click on properties.
    • And then click on Advanced Tab and below click on
      Restore to default
    • And then Apply and click on OK
    If the issue still persist then I would suggest you to follow the steps from the below link:

No sound in Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps are given for Windows 8.1 but same applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Usb sound

1. Usb sound - Similar Threads - Usb sound

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  4. USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook: Ordered some Pebble V3 USB speakers for my computer. They have been seemingly randomly dropping sound while listening to music or teams calls. The power light stays lit, the music keeps playing, if I quickly cycle the power on the speakers the sound returns.Today I noticed...
  5. USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook

USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook: Ordered some Pebble V3 USB speakers for my computer. They have been seemingly randomly dropping sound while listening to music or teams calls. The power light stays lit, the music keeps playing, if I quickly cycle the power on the speakers the sound returns.Today I noticed...
  6. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random usb plug and unplug sounds: Hi, recently there have been some random usb plug/unplug sounds in my pc and when i check with usbdeview, i find this unknown usb device sometimes keeps connect then disconnect for like 5 seconds then completely disconnect. I wanna know how to fix this, ty for any help.Here...
  7. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random usb plug and unplug sounds: Hi, recently there have been some random usb plug/unplug sounds in my pc and when i check with usbdeview, i find this unknown usb device sometimes keeps connect then disconnect for like 5 seconds then completely disconnect. I wanna know how to fix this, ty for any help.Here...
  8. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

9. My usb headphones arent producing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb headphones arent producing sound: I just got a new pc and plugged in my new USB wireless headphones, but they didnt produce any sound. Before I got this pc my other one had been fine with the headphones, and it says that the headphones are picking up audio but there is still nothing. How do I fix this?...
  10. My usb headphones arent producing sound

My usb headphones arent producing sound: I just got a new pc and plugged in my new USB wireless headphones, but they didnt produce any sound. Before I got this pc my other one had been fine with the headphones, and it says that the headphones are picking up audio but there is still nothing. How do I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting pc to usb sound board