Windows 10: USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows

Discus and support USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there! I have been kind of frustrated with my new MaiA Sound-System. I bought it and it worked fine over USB. After my computer started to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AxlRoseAT, Mar 23, 2019.

1. AxlRoseAT Win User

USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows

Hey there!

I have been kind of frustrated with my new MaiA Sound-System. I bought it and it worked fine over USB. After my computer started to get slower, I decided to deinstall Programs I didnt need. So I went and deleted multiple programs that were old or that i never saw before and didnt manually install. After I did that, Windows no longer recognized the sound system. I tried reinstalling all the Audio-Drivers for Windows as well as the specific Pro-Ject Audio Driver from the MaiA Website, as well as Asio4All. Still, no recognition. Although the computer gives me this sound of something being plugged in, and on USB-devices it shows my mouse as well as the system, there is no connection established and it doesnt give me the option to select external speakers in my sound-settings.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Axl

:)

AxlRoseAT, Mar 23, 2019

2. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Mar 23, 2019
  4. USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows

USB only speakers!

Win 10 not recognizing my USB only speakers (NOT on list of Playback devices); I have a universal 3.5mm port that outputs audio just fine (headphones), I get video & audio output via HDMI port as primary, only laptop speakers play when primary HDMI not
    used, do I have to have USB + 3.5mm speakers and USB only speakers won't work?

randygobell, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows

1. USB Speaker-System not recognized by Windows - Similar Threads - USB Speaker System

2. USB-C Speaker recognized as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Speaker recognized as a keyboard: I have a Soundcore Motion+ speaker. When I connect it to my Windows 10 laptop via USB-C cable it is recognized as a keyboard with the name QCC3031.I tried to uninstall it a lot of times but it always recognizes it as a keyboard. There are no specific drivers for the speaker...
  3. USB-C Speaker recognized as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C Speaker recognized as a keyboard: I have a Soundcore Motion+ speaker. When I connect it to my Windows 10 laptop via USB-C cable it is recognized as a keyboard with the name QCC3031.I tried to uninstall it a lot of times but it always recognizes it as a keyboard. There are no specific drivers for the speaker...
  4. USB-C Speaker recognized as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB speakers recognized but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB speakers recognized but not working: Thank you for your attentionI have looked for a solution and tried many things. The only thing I haven't done yet is replace the drivers because Windows says the best drivers are installed.As you can see in the first picture, the USB device Dell speaker is detected, but it...
  6. USB speakers recognized but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB speakers recognized but not working: Thank you for your attentionI have looked for a solution and tried many things. The only thing I haven't done yet is replace the drivers because Windows says the best drivers are installed.As you can see in the first picture, the USB device Dell speaker is detected, but it...
  7. USB speakers recognized but not working

8. USB headphones recognized as speakers

USB headphones recognized as speakers: Hello, I recently bought a Hyperx cloud alpha s headset but it sounds like a cheap headset and it lacks base. I tried to uninstall the device and restart the pc and update drivers but it didnt work. It says that the headphones are recognized as speakers in sound settings but...
  9. Windows cannot recognize USB Speaker-System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot recognize USB Speaker-System: My MaiA Sound-System worked fine over USB. The other days I decided to remove Programs I didn’t use. After that Windows ceased to recognize the sound system. I reinstalled the audio drivers for Windows and the specific Pro-Ject Audio Driver from the MaiA Website, as well as...
  10. USB speakers not recognized as new hardware

USB speakers not recognized as new hardware: Hello, I had asked an earlier question about my audio issue that has recently come up on my relatively-new Windows 10 machine. This problem has still not been resolved. In spite of the fact the audio returns to normal (or not) randomly each time the computer is restarted,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb speaker usb not recognized

2. usb speaker not recognized windows10