Windows 10: USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

Discus and support USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Plug the speaker in. Go to Speakers in System Settings. Disable your laptop speaker. Enable your USB speaker. When you unplug your USB speaker your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jayne Leonard, Dec 3, 2022.

1. USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

Plug the speaker in. Go to Speakers in System Settings. Disable your laptop speaker. Enable your USB speaker. When you unplug your USB speaker your laptop will default to the laptop speaker. If the USB speaker does not work when you plug it in again, go and disable your default laptop speakers. Cheers.

:)

Jayne Leonard, Dec 3, 2022
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Dec 3, 2022
  3. flamer Win User
    No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Dec 3, 2022
  4. DonWarner Win User

USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

USB speakers no longer work on laptop

I have the latest updates installed with win 10.

No significant changes. No troubleshooting steps taken and no error message in device manager because win 10 doesn't recognize them. I used these speakers before and they worked fine. Apparently with the updates they are no longer recognized. They are
    Samsung USB speakers.

DonWarner, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

1. USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution - Similar Threads - USB Speaker wont

2. my speakers wont work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my speakers wont work on my laptop: So my speakers on my lenovo laptop wont work, and it says "no output devices" in settings i don't know how this happened i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-wont-work-on-my-laptop/db149c5e-f04e-48f8-b1ef-41a208d86079
  3. my speakers wont work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my speakers wont work on my laptop: So my speakers on my lenovo laptop wont work, and it says "no output devices" in settings i don't know how this happened i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-wont-work-on-my-laptop/db149c5e-f04e-48f8-b1ef-41a208d86079
  4. my speakers wont work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  6. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  7. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

8. USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution: Plug the speaker in. Go to Speakers in System Settings. Disable your laptop speaker. Enable your USB speaker. When you unplug your USB speaker your laptop will default to the laptop speaker. If the USB speaker does not work when you plug it in again, go and disable your...
  9. USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution: Plug the speaker in. Go to Speakers in System Settings. Disable your laptop speaker. Enable your USB speaker. When you unplug your USB speaker your laptop will default to the laptop speaker. If the USB speaker does not work when you plug it in again, go and disable your...
  10. USB wont work

USB wont work: I was setting up USB bootable Kali Linux when in the select portion option i had accidentally deleted a portion within the USB, this had made it so my laptop/PC didn't detect the USB when plugged in however it shows up in device manager. I have tried everything i could find...