Windows 10: USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

Discus and support USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucho Baquero, Aug 6, 2021.

1. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below

:)

Lucho Baquero, Aug 6, 2021
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. No audio and audio device is not listed in Windows 10.

Original Title: No Audio output device is installed.

Hi!

My issue is that no sound is playing whatsoever!

Under playback devices, my speaker isn't listed, and I'm not sure what to do!

Any help?

All the best,

H

Henry Bishop, Aug 6, 2021
  4. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

1. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list - Similar Threads - USB speakers are

2. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.: Hi, I'm trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Google Home to my Windows 10 PC. It can pair and connect, but gets listed under other devices instead of audio devices. Thus, I can't select my output device to be the Google Home speakers because it's not listed under sound...
  3. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.: Hi, I'm trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Google Home to my Windows 10 PC. It can pair and connect, but gets listed under other devices instead of audio devices. Thus, I can't select my output device to be the Google Home speakers because it's not listed under sound...
  4. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  5. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  6. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

7. TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list...: Hello! Can anyone help me?TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list in devices manager and bluetooth and other devices list.It disappeared suddenly, after I shutdown my desktop with keyboard function key and then started it...
  8. TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list...

TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list...: Hello! Can anyone help me?TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list in devices manager and bluetooth and other devices list.It disappeared suddenly, after I shutdown my desktop with keyboard function key and then started it...
  9. TD-07 USB connection disappeared in audio playback devices list, while it is still in list...

10. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...