Windows 10: USB stick is write protected

Discus and support USB stick is write protected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I've buy a USB Stick and formatting. After formatting i copied few files and folder. Next day I can't append more files or folders in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SuperSymetrics, Jan 9, 2020.

1. USB stick is write protected

Hello all,

I've buy a USB Stick and formatting.

After formatting i copied few files and folder.

Next day I can't append more files or folders in to USB Stick.

I tried with diskpart to "clean" but get error msg and there is also no entry in entview

USB stick is write protected 4dbcb520-d8a0-425e-a240-8f002696a867?upload=true.png

Also tried with registry

USB stick is write protected 273ab1c5-121a-41a5-bd51-cb5865fef68b?upload=true.png

I dont know what I can do else?

I'm very thankful for any helps and

best regards

:)

SuperSymetrics, Jan 9, 2020
  2. freebird_9924, Jan 9, 2020
  3. USB Stick became write protected.

A Favorite USB memory Stick has become write protected. How do I change it to write on it ?/

**Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage).**

JosephEdelmann, Jan 9, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

USB stick is write protected

How to remove Write Protection so I can format a USB stick?

I have a USB stick that I want to remove files from but It will not let me because it says it is write protected. I never asked for it to be write protected.

lacrumb, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

USB stick is write protected

1. USB stick is write protected - Similar Threads - USB stick write

2. Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives: I tried the stick in another PC and it worked just fine! Also tried to write the disk on Linux and that also went fine.I tried several USB sticks 7 or 8 and an external harddisk, but they all gave the same error message and they all work fine on other PC's. I already tried...
  3. Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives: I tried the stick in another PC and it worked just fine! Also tried to write the disk on Linux and that also went fine.I tried several USB sticks 7 or 8 and an external harddisk, but they all gave the same error message and they all work fine on other PC's. I already tried...
  4. Windows 10 usb stick "write protected"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 usb stick "write protected": Can I format a usb stick that I got when buying a windows 10? It has 14.5GB space on it that could be usefull, but there's a "write protection" on it, is there a way to bypass this somehow? submitted by /u/Follow64 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 'write protect' all my USB sticks & Drives: I don't use USB sticks so very often, but a few days ago I needed to write something to a USB stick. So I took one of my USB sticks Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 32Gb and when I wanted to write something in it I got the message that the disk is write protected. [ATTACH] I tried...
  6. Write protected memory stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Write protected memory stick: Everytime I am trying to move files getting a message as drive is write protected. I am not facing this issue with other thumb drive. I can't format it without moving the data please help...
  7. USB Stick write protected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Stick write protected: Hi, my wife got a new laptop and I was setting it up. Install software and moving all her files from the old one to the new one. So I inserted the stick in to the old computer and used drag and drop to copy the files, or better several folders. At one point at about 500 mb...
  8. Usb Write Protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Usb Write Protected: I can not delete or copy anything on my usb it sasy write protected its even did same to my phones external storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-write-protected/93973814-ac33-4479-a0c8-b87845914fb6"
  9. Usb Write Protected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb Write Protected: Hi there I have an issue with a usb stick I don't no how it got write protected but I cant format it or anything.i have tried the disk part with cmd and it doesn't work and the disk registry doesn't work either must I throw it away?I don't no if it has something to do...
  10. Write Protected USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Write Protected USB: Hi, Yesterday I just bought a HP 32gb flash drive. And when I tried to connect it with my laptop, immediately It shows a pop up message to Format the USB first, tried formatting it with the default method (by right clicking and selecting the format option) . then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hp 32GB Pendrive Flash Drive USB 2.0 write protectied switch