Windows 10: USB stopped working after latest update

Discus and support USB stopped working after latest update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB stopped working after latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveDavis2, Jul 20, 2020.

1. USB stopped working after latest update

USB stopped working after latest update

:)

SteveDavis2, Jul 20, 2020

2. USB mouse stopped working

Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions
    going (including uninstall, etc) but still it will not work.

PamHankins, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Buck Win User

Usb not working after latest update

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041.329

I downloaded and installed the latest update and ever since then my usb drives do not work on boot up. I can fix the problem by going to device manager - universal serial bus controllers - uninstall everything in there and reboot. I hate to have to do every time I boot up.
    Any suggestions about how to permanently fix?
    Much appreciate it,

Thema:

1. USB stopped working after latest update - Similar Threads - USB stopped working

2. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  3. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  4. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  6. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  7. Usb not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb not working after latest update: Version10.0.19041 Build 19041.329 I downloaded and installed the latest update and ever since then my usb drives do not work on boot up. I can fix the problem by going to device manager - universal serial bus controllers - uninstall everything in there and reboot. I hate to...
  8. Usb not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Usb not working after latest update: Version10.0.19041 Build 19041.329 I downloaded and installed the latest update and ever since then my usb drives do not work on boot up. I can fix the problem by going to device manager - universal serial bus controllers - uninstall everything in there and reboot. I hate to...
  9. USB mouse not working after latest update.

USB mouse not working after latest update.: Usb mouse not working after latest update. Has anyone found an answer yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mouse-not-working-after-latest-update/63430795-c73e-4da2-a5a3-c7a3b06f67fb
  10. Mouse stopped working after latest update?

Mouse stopped working after latest update?: I've grown a deep disdain for Microsoft products and their crappy updates. My computer was working fine and then suddenly my mouse stopped working. The USB doesn't detect ANYTHING now. A Google search shows just about EVERY year a Microsoft update causes USB issues. All...