Windows 10: USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Discus and support USB SuperSpeed error code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TGeorge111, May 6, 2018.

1. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    USB SuperSpeed error code 43 [​IMG]

:)

TGeorge111, May 6, 2018
Thema:

USB SuperSpeed error code 43

1. USB SuperSpeed error code 43 - Similar Threads - USB SuperSpeed error

2. Unknown usb code 43 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown usb code 43 error: I have been experiencing this issue where my microphone is not detecting, and ive been searching the web for solutions and im stumped.I have done:Uninstalled the driver, restarted.Disable and enable driverWipe the whole pcMove the usb around.I know its not my mic because my...
  3. Unknown usb code 43 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown usb code 43 error: I have been experiencing this issue where my microphone is not detecting, and ive been searching the web for solutions and im stumped.I have done:Uninstalled the driver, restarted.Disable and enable driverWipe the whole pcMove the usb around.I know its not my mic because my...
  4. USB code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB code 43: I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working....
  5. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  6. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  7. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  8. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  9. error code 43

error code 43: pc does not recognize camera, went through several fixes to no avail cannot find camera in device manager to uninstall checked all in device manager, reinstalled camera from canon site, still doesnt show up. any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  10. Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset: The hub was working fine until Windows update on 08/06/2018 Driver version 10.0.17134.112 My £150 gaming motherboard now does not support all my peripherals at the same time. I can't install my original drivers from the disk that came with the board because Windows has...
Tags: