Windows 10: USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend

Discus and support USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If after running the powercfg /ENERGY command on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, and in the Efficiency Diagnostics Report you see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend

USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend USB-Suspend-USB-Device-not-Entering-Selective-Suspend.png
    If after running the powercfg /ENERGY command on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, and in the Efficiency Diagnostics Report you see the error message USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend, then this post is intended to help you with the most adequate solutions you can apply to successfully resolve this issue. The full […]

This article USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 17, 2022

2. USB Selective Suspend is not working

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest to post this under "Sleep and Power on/off" or "Windows Settings."

Also refer this for Windows USB Selective Suspend:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

GaneshGandhi1982, Jan 17, 2022
  3. USB selective suspend

Hi,

To better explain your concern, kindly refer to the support link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Steeboo Win User

USB selective suspend

If I set USB Selective Suspend to DISABLED - Do the USB ports continue to be powered when the laptop is switched off or am I working the wrong way round ?

Steeboo, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend - Similar Threads - USB Suspend USB

2. How to solve; USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve; USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend?: ErrorsUSB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective SuspendThis device did not enter the USB Selective Suspend state. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from...
  3. How to solve; USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve; USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend?: ErrorsUSB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective SuspendThis device did not enter the USB Selective Suspend state. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from...
  4. USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.: I am trying to find the USB Selective Suspend Setting in my computer, I am on windows 11 and found the power options, the next step would be to select USB Settings {expand} and then disable the selective suspend setting, but I cant find it anywhere. I am trying to change this...
  5. USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Selective Suspend Setting not found.: I am trying to find the USB Selective Suspend Setting in my computer, I am on windows 11 and found the power options, the next step would be to select USB Settings {expand} and then disable the selective suspend setting, but I cant find it anywhere. I am trying to change this...
  6. USB Selective Suspend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Selective Suspend: I've got an issue with selective suspend of a thermal printer in Windows 10 and I can't seem to find anywhere that specifically states the length of time Windows will wait. Any chance there's a simple answer for this? I'm able to disable it entirely, but it seems weird that...
  7. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  8. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  9. Unable to disable USB Selective Suspend

Unable to disable USB Selective Suspend: Hi there- kind of an unusual problem. I'm having issues with a 3rd party Microsoft wireless controller receiver shutting off in game. One option I haven't explored yet is USB selective suspend messing with its power. Unfortunately, when I go to change the advanced power...
  10. Adjust USB selective suspend setting

Adjust USB selective suspend setting: I think this is a long shot but here goes.... I know how to turn off/on the "USB selective suspend setting". I actually don't mind that it is enabled however what I find annoying is when my external 'wakes', a window pops up showing all of my files on the external as if I...