Windows 10: USB sync to PC

Discus and support USB sync to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I accidently opened a audio file from a USB flash drive without saving it on my work PC instead of my personal PC. Will my employer/IT be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinaMar, Jul 15, 2020.

1. USB sync to PC

Hello,

I accidently opened a audio file from a USB flash drive without saving it on my work PC instead of my personal PC. Will my employer/IT be able to access it?

I will appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks

:)

MartinaMar, Jul 15, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jul 15, 2020
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jul 15, 2020
  4. USB sync to PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

USB sync to PC

1. USB sync to PC - Similar Threads - USB sync

2. 1st gen arc mouse usb dongle is missing, no bluetooth sync button at the bottom of the mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1st gen arc mouse usb dongle is missing, no bluetooth sync button at the bottom of the mouse.: Hi there, I have a first gen arc mouse, i have only used it couple times, and of course i have lost the usb dongle. Anyone know if i still able to use this mouse? I have search the net about this mouse, there should be bluetooth sync button on it. But I can't see the...
  3. Backup/Sync to Usb external drive without Logging In

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/Sync to Usb external drive without Logging In: Good day, This i my first post on this forum, hope i make a good job. I have a very simple network setup made up of three PCs running windows 10. One could be caller "Server" and the other two are "Drone1" and "Drone2" The drone PC's have a software that references to a...
  4. Headset usb controller volume not synced with pc audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset usb controller volume not synced with pc audio level: The audio volume that is coming from my headset isnt the same as what my computer says it is. It is able to go lower that 0%, which makes it so if i start raising the volume, i dont start hearing anything until maybe 50% and then it doesnt get to full volume unless i hold it...
  5. hp laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hp laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized: when I plug my pone up o laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized I just got this laptop PLEASE Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop/0fb3f3e9-34b5-4d29-a4ca-09896bf1fc63"
  6. Phone Companion USB Sync ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Companion USB Sync ?: Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not compatible yet. Its bee a few years now and I can recall Zune. I need to have a USB sync with my Outlook 2016 contacts due ot...
  7. Software to sync folders on PC and USB thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to sync folders on PC and USB thumb drive: it cant be simpler robcopy d:\work c:\work /mirror thats its just change the folders names it doesnt get any simpler You are so right, job done and lots of time saved. Thanks for your help and thanks to all contributers to the thread, it all helps. Cheers Daniel
  8. USB drive losing sync

USB drive losing sync: I have a WD passport 1TB usb drive I use for backup with Acronis True Image (purchased) backup software that keeps losing connection to my system. I get notifications in the notification center icon. Anyone know if there is a fix for this? I have two accounts on my system,...
  9. Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a...
  10. Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb)

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb): Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to sync android photo's & videos to windows 10 automatically... the same way google photos syncs them? Also, is there a way to do this without the use of a usb cable? I have about 4 androids lying around that I take pictures with...