Windows 10: USB tethering not working on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support USB tethering not working on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are trying to share the internet from your Android mobile to your Windows 10 PC, but USB tethering is not working, then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

USB tethering not working on Windows 10 PC

WinClub, Apr 29, 2019

2. USB tethering is not working on Windows 10 pro

Hi Karun,

If you're having issues with the USB tethering on your Windows 10, we suggest performing the suggestions posted by BenjaminRamsden in this
    thread. Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michelle Vil, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

USB tethering SP3 Win10 Android 4.4.2

We appreciate the detailed reply. To continue troubleshooting, let's reset your Internet connection settings and cache. To reset your Internet connection, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter

If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided by
    BenjaminRamsden in the following thread:
    USB tethering does not work on windows 10

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. USB tethering not working on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - USB tethering working

2. USB tethering not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB tethering not working properly: I do have problem with USB tetheringWhen I connect my phoneios via cable its works fine for some time . To be more specific if am browsing or watching some videos there is no problem otherwise when am downloading file size more than around a 2-3GB the bandwidth will go down...
  3. USB tethering NOT WORKING on new built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB tethering NOT WORKING on new built PC: Hello there,I built my first gaming pc a couple of days ago after my gaming laptop broke.I always used to connect my iPhone to my laptop via USB in order to use my phones connection since it ha 5G, but with this new built PC i'm unable to do this since i can't even use wifi...
  4. USB tethering NOT WORKING on new built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB tethering NOT WORKING on new built PC: Hello there,I built my first gaming pc a couple of days ago after my gaming laptop broke.I always used to connect my iPhone to my laptop via USB in order to use my phones connection since it ha 5G, but with this new built PC i'm unable to do this since i can't even use wifi...
  5. USB tethering NOT WORKING on new built PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. usb tethering not working

usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. usb tethering not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. USB Tethering Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  10. USB Tethering Not Working

USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 tether iphone usb no internet

2. tether iphone to windows 10 usb