Windows 10: USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER.

Discus and support USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; USING PDANET+ TO USB TETHER ANDRIOD DEVICE AND SHARE NETWORK WITHIN WINDOWS 10 TO ETHERNET AND HOOK UP TO ROUTER TO USE AS A HOME NETWORK. CAN NOT GET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xPappalilbit83x, Sep 11, 2019.

1. USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER.

USING PDANET+ TO USB TETHER ANDRIOD DEVICE AND SHARE NETWORK WITHIN WINDOWS 10 TO ETHERNET AND HOOK UP TO ROUTER TO USE AS A HOME NETWORK. CAN NOT GET INTERNET TO THE ROUTER. HAVE HEARD SO MANY DIFF THINGS TO MAKE IT WORK. ANY HELP PLEASE!!

:)

xPappalilbit83x, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Buffalo Intros Tiny USB-Powered 3 Port Ethernet Switch

its 3 ports, two OTHER PC's can connect.

You can use this with one going to a router, and two for the PC's - allows you to share intarwebs and such.

admittedly you can do this with a regular switch, but this is more convenient using USB power, for a laptop user.

Mussels, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    how to connect the ethernet and make it work

You need to enable Internet Connection Sharing on the ethernet port in Windows to use your lappy as a router.

Wile E, Sep 11, 2019
  4. USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER.

usb broadban to router

For clarification, you're saying that your parents have a broadband modem that connects to their PC with USB.

I don't think that getting a router with a USB port is the solution because I don't think the router can accept data via USB. Even if I'm wrong, that's an odd way to do things.

A better solution would be to get another modem that has a ethernet port, and connect the modem to the router with an ethernet cable.

Hope this helps.

angelkiller, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER.

1. USB TETHERING THROUGH THIRD PARTY APP AND SHARING THE CONNECTION TO ETHERNET PORT AND ROUTER. - Similar Threads - USB TETHERING THROUGH

2. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port: Hello EveryoneI connect my PC to my Raspberry Pi over Ethernet cable. And initialize my RPi as server host to share its USB ports with my PC. And initialize my PC as client host to get access to the RPi's USB ports. When connect a flash memory to my RPi, I can access it...
  3. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port: Hello EveryoneI connect my PC to my Raspberry Pi over Ethernet cable. And initialize my RPi as server host to share its USB ports with my PC. And initialize my PC as client host to get access to the RPi's USB ports. When connect a flash memory to my RPi, I can access it...
  4. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  7. Router Ethernet Port problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router Ethernet Port problem.: I have just been supplied with a new router by my fibre optic supplier. The router has 4 Ethernet ports and I have my PC connected to one of them. I also have a set top box for my streaming TV signal, this is connected by cable to another of the Ethernet ports. The PC...
  8. Connecting USB to Router to share file's

Connecting USB to Router to share file's: I would like to occasionally share file's like TV shows on my home network . I don't need a Nas as I do this very infrequently. My router does NOT have a USB port. Is it possible to connect a USB to my router using a USB to Ethernet adapter and then see those files on my...
  9. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software: Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam...
  10. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teathering to router app lan to wan over ethernet on win 10