Windows 10: USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

Discus and support USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hotspot works via wifi but no via USB on win 10. On win 8, it worked fine. I’ve latest network drivers. Any ideas? submitted by /u/its-mystery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/its-mystery, Dec 7, 2020.

1. USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

Hotspot works via wifi but no via USB on win 10. On win 8, it worked fine. I’ve latest network drivers. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/its-mystery
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/its-mystery, Dec 7, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10 [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 7, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10 [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Jon P_841 Win User

USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

USB tethering of iPhone 7 doesn't work on Windows 10

Hi,

Can anyone help with this please?

I followed the steps here to set up USB tethering of my iphone to my Win 10 laptop but it doesn't work: https://www.howtogeek.com/213203/how-to-use-your-iphone’s-hotspot-or-a-usb-cable-for-tethering/

I have the latest version of iTunes installed on the laptop and my iphone appears as connected but it does not appear when I click 'Show available networks' in the network status window.

In my Device Manager, it also appears as 'Unknown device' under 'Other devices' (maybe this is the problem - if so, where do I find a suitable driver to update the missing driver?) and as Apple iPhone' under 'Portable Devices' . I can't see anything under
    the 'Network adapaters' category that suggests it is connected.

Many thanks

Jon

Jon P_841, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

1. USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10 - Similar Threads - USB Tethering via

2. iphone to windows usb tethering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iphone to windows usb tethering problem: I'm doing usb tethering from my iphone to my pc with windows, and everything works fine but if I start downloading some big file the connection disconnects, how can I do?...
  3. iphone to windows usb tethering problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone to windows usb tethering problem: I'm doing usb tethering from my iphone to my pc with windows, and everything works fine but if I start downloading some big file the connection disconnects, how can I do?...
  4. iphone to windows usb tethering problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. usb tethering not working

usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. usb tethering not working

usb tethering not working: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Using Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. USB Tethering Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  8. USB Tethering Not Working

USB Tethering Not Working: PIA VPN Network AdapterLocal Area Connection LAC and Tap-Windows Adapter V9 Local Area Connection 2 LAC 2 = Network cable unplugged; big red crosses next to them; status greyed out. However, Samsung Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device Ethernet 2 = status: enabled; IPv4...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 1903 not sharing iPhone network via USB tether

Windows 10 Pro 1903 not sharing iPhone network via USB tether: iPhone not recognized as a USB network source Win 10 Pro 1903 This is more of an FYI for others with the same problem and with blackouts somewhat more important. I recall this working last year. Sharing via the USB would be the best choice to get the desktop browsing in a...
  10. USB tethering of iPhone 7 doesn't work on Windows 10

USB tethering of iPhone 7 doesn't work on Windows 10: Hi, Can anyone help with this please? I followed the steps here to set up USB tethering of my iphone to my Win 10 laptop but it doesn't work: https://www.howtogeek.com/213203/how-to-use-your-iphone%E2%80%99s-hotspot-or-a-usb-cable-for-tethering/ I have the latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb tethering iphone windows 10