Windows 10: Usb Tethering

Discus and support Usb Tethering in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Something unusual is happening with me... i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection but when i connect via usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MubashshirMajeed, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Usb Tethering

Something unusual is happening with me...

i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection

but when i connect via usb Tethering it give me a boost enough to connect in that server or any else

but the weird thing is that within 5-10 sec my internet stops working like not even in my mobile as as start usb tethering

so for minecraft server i am doing this trick that i connect to my mobile via wifi tethering and then give it a boost to enter the server

once i am in i quickly turn off my usb tethering and after that i can play..

but the thing is i dont't understand why my usb tethering causeing my internet to go down.. please help

:)

MubashshirMajeed, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Kasser Win User
    Kasser, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    USB Internet tethering

Because I am looking for USB tethering as well and because that is the best we can do:

Vote for it
    !

Abi99 (2), Sep 28, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Usb Tethering

regarding usb tethering

Hi,

To assist you better with USB tethering concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you try another device to connect to your computer using USB tethering?
    • Are you able to view that your phone is connected on the Windows Explorer?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Usb Tethering

1. Usb Tethering - Similar Threads - Usb Tethering

2. Cant usb tether windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant usb tether windows 11: Phone: Motorola g 14OS: Android G14Laptop OS: Windows 11I cant enable USB tethering to share internet from phone to laptop. The USB cable is new and fine, ive confirmed that it has working data transfer capability. I think there might be a driver issue in the laptop.Device...
  3. Cant usb tether windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant usb tether windows 11: Phone: Motorola g 14OS: Android G14Laptop OS: Windows 11I cant enable USB tethering to share internet from phone to laptop. The USB cable is new and fine, ive confirmed that it has working data transfer capability. I think there might be a driver issue in the laptop.Device...
  4. USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend: I'm facing an issue with USB tethering on my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-HN310W . When I try to use USB tethering with my phone, it doesn't work. However, the same phone and cable work perfectly fine on my friend's laptop, which is also the same model as mine. I've...
  5. USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend

USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend: I'm facing an issue with USB tethering on my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-HN310W . When I try to use USB tethering with my phone, it doesn't work. However, the same phone and cable work perfectly fine on my friend's laptop, which is also the same model as mine. I've...
  6. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?: I'm using a WIndows 10 PC. My Virgin Media internet will be expiring soon and I want to know if I could just use my 5g mobile phone's internet instead rather than wasting £60 a month on paying for broadband with Virgin/ Sky etc. The only way I know how to tether is by...
  7. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?: I'm using a WIndows 10 PC. My Virgin Media internet will be expiring soon and I want to know if I could just use my 5g mobile phone's internet instead rather than wasting £60 a month on paying for broadband with Virgin/ Sky etc. The only way I know how to tether is by...
  8. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. USB tethering slowed down after updating to windows 11 23h2 today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB tethering slowed down after updating to windows 11 23h2 today: usb thetering from mobile to usb 3.2 in desktopwent from 100mbps to 20mbps and tried to restart both pc n phoneTried to change usb ports for cable+tried my new usb cable i had since before and it did nothinglooked around the google nd found out that many was less then happy...
  10. USB tethering slowed down after updating to windows 11 23h2 today

USB tethering slowed down after updating to windows 11 23h2 today: usb thetering from mobile to usb 3.2 in desktopwent from 100mbps to 20mbps and tried to restart both pc n phoneTried to change usb ports for cable+tried my new usb cable i had since before and it did nothinglooked around the google nd found out that many was less then happy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb tether iphone laptop usb not working 2019