Windows 10: USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device

Discus and support USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me what this Bluetooth "device" is? and what it can be used for?Cheers, Duncan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Duncan McCormack, Sep 9, 2021.

1. USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device

Can someone please tell me what this Bluetooth "device" is? and what it can be used for?Cheers, Duncan.

:)

Duncan McCormack, Sep 9, 2021
  2. KimMace1 Win User

usb to ata/atapi bridge external hard drive not working in windows 10?

I had the same problem. I had 3 different SATA drives and tried them all in 2 different USB enclosures and with different cables. All were recognized as USB to ATA/ATAPI bridges and wouldn't show up in My Computer.

In Disk Management I finally got them showing up by assigning them drive letters.

KimMace1, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    ide ata/atapi controllers

Hi ibme,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it can get difficult if the system are not working as expected.
    However, we can go ahead and try few steps to see if we can resolve this issue.

Method 1: Check hidden devices in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key +x
    2. Click Device Manager
    3. Go to Views tab and click on Show hidden devices from the drop-down menu.
    4. Then search for hidden drivers if any IDE ATA /ATAPI DRIVER
      are listed.
    5. Uninstall all the hidden drivers and reboot the PC, and check if that helps.

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    , and check if that helps.

If you need any additional assistance, please write back with the
    model number for dell computer?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Nate hart Win User

USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

Hello there

I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk
    as the following pops up: diskpart has encountered an eror the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. See the system event log for more information.

I've read that in this case you have to make some changes at IDE ATA ATAPI controllers but I see no channel being listed below that.

So how can i format it without using a 3rd party software or updating my drives( as I'm not able to)?

Nate hart, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device

1. USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge Bluetooth device - Similar Threads - USB ATA ATAPI

2. External DVD not recognized, no IDE ATA/ATAPI in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD not recognized, no IDE ATA/ATAPI in Device Manager: I'm asking again because I never got an answer that addressed all aspects of my question. I have no internal DVD drive on my laptop with Windows11, no DVD driver in Device Manager, the trick with the command prompt didn't work, and there's nothing that says IDE, ATA, or ATAPI...
  3. External DVD not recognized, no IDE ATA/ATAPI in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD not recognized, no IDE ATA/ATAPI in Device Manager: I'm asking again because I never got an answer that addressed all aspects of my question. I have no internal DVD drive on my laptop with Windows11, no DVD driver in Device Manager, the trick with the command prompt didn't work, and there's nothing that says IDE, ATA, or ATAPI...
  4. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  5. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  6. USB to ATA/ATAPI bridge how to make it work so I can put fils in it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to ATA/ATAPI bridge how to make it work so I can put fils in it: I connected a seagate sata hard drive on a external box and when I plug it in the pc on my usb port it show it as a USB to ATA/ATAPI bridge and I can not open it...
  7. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  8. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  9. ide ata/atapi controllers

ide ata/atapi controllers: i have win 10 on a aurora 6 computer..i don't know if my controllers and dvd was accidentally erased or if they got lost in a upgrade. all i know is there not in device manager or in BIOS. i have ran the ePsa. today virtual agent did what she called a in place upgrade.i...
  10. IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting

IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting: Hello- I've been very frustrated with my upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Desktop computer. I've upgraded two computers at my house to Windows 10. Both have had much different results. My Windows 8 laptop upgraded easily and operates nicely with the update. My...