Windows 10: USB to HDMI driver missing

Discus and support USB to HDMI driver missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grand_Magician, Nov 12, 2021.

1. USB to HDMI driver missing

I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer inspection my computer seems to be lacking the driver for USB to HDMI. Where can I find the driver to install?

:)

Grand_Magician, Nov 12, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Nov 12, 2021
  3. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Nov 12, 2021
  4. USB to HDMI driver missing

HDMI

Hi Craig,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

USB to HDMI driver missing

1. USB to HDMI driver missing - Similar Threads - USB HDMI driver

2. Missing driver for usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  3. Missing driver for usb microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  4. USB Drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Drivers missing: I am using Windows 10 Home. The operating system and associated files are on Drive C:, the majority of software and data files are on DriveD: The system has ceased to recognise USB devices, either memory sticks, external drives, etc. The usual audio signal is sounded when...
  5. USB Drivers missing

USB Drivers missing: I am using Windows 10 Home. The operating system and associated files are on Drive C:, the majority of software and data files are on DriveD: The system has ceased to recognise USB devices, either memory sticks, external drives, etc. The usual audio signal is sounded when...
  6. USB Drivers missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB to HDMI driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to HDMI driver missing: I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer inspection my computer seems to be lacking the driver for USB to HDMI. Where can I find the driver to install?...
  8. USB to HDMI driver missing

USB to HDMI driver missing: I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer inspection my computer seems to be lacking the driver for USB to HDMI. Where can I find the driver to install?...
  9. Missing usb driver

Missing usb driver: One of my usb ports shows up as unknown device so I looked up how to tell what device that Is and i was told to go into device manager and check the Hardware ID's on the missing device. I did just that and the following things show up in this same order...
  10. USB driver missing and won't install.

USB driver missing and won't install.: Hey all, My Thinkpad T420 ever since upgrading to Windows Ten has been pretty much a total loss. I've reset the PC multiple times and am still having driver bugs. I keep getting Windows update saying they are pulling my USB drivers and then failing to install them. My USB...