Windows 10: USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

Discus and support USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HPNC, Jun 28, 2023.

1. HPNC Win User

USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone adapter or the headphone jack on my computer. At present, when using the headphone jack, using the volume keys changes the volume visually by increments of 2 in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and elsewhere and audibly the sound actually increases or decreases with each press. When using the USB to headphone adapter, however, though the volume visually changes by increments of 2 with each press, audibly it only changes every sixth increme

:)

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 28, 2023
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    USB Type-C Headphones With Windows 10

Here are steps to help fix the issue:

• Plug your headphones in.
    • At the bottom right side of your desktop taskbar, right click the volume icon and select
      Playback devices.
    • Check the default device and if it detects the headphones you plugged in.
    • If it does not detect your headphones, you will need to update your BIOS.

Keep us posted.

Rhina Vib, Jun 28, 2023
  4. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jun 28, 2023
Thema:

USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

1. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB Headphone Adapter

2. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  3. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  4. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10: Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone adapter or the headphone jack on my computer. At present, when using the headphone jack, using the volume keys changes the volume...
  5. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10: Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone adapter or the headphone jack on my computer. At present, when using the headphone jack, using the volume keys changes the volume...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  8. Lightning to USB adapter for headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lightning to USB adapter for headphones: [ATTACH] Hello I want to use my EarPods (lightning version) with my win 10 laptop. So I found that adapter. And here's my question, will it work? https://preview.redd.it/cyvynok8q3f61.png?width=482&format=png&auto=webp&s=b2fad44f71791734a32d01727cb155b825a7603b...
  9. USB Microphone Volume Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Microphone Volume Issue: In my experience, Windows 10 allows internal sound cards using the headset jack TRRS port to use a microphone feature called "Boost" allows for an additional +36 db to be added to the microphone output/volume. Not sure if this is a Windows feature or a sound card feature....
  10. USB Headphones Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Headphones Issues: Hello, I've recently moved my desktop PC to another room in my house. I have a pair of HyperX Cloud Stinger Wireless headphones (USB input for charging cable) that are not being being picked up as an audio device on my PC. I have tried to reinstall drivers for the USB...