Windows 10: USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

Discus and support USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a recovery drive (USB) using Recovery Media Creator. I am trying to create a boot-able ISO of the USB drive using ImgBurn. The USB has an EFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AuraticTrance, Aug 7, 2019.

1. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

I created a recovery drive (USB) using Recovery Media Creator. I am trying to create a boot-able ISO of the USB drive using ImgBurn. The USB has an EFI folder but no efisys.bin file was found but the USB is boot-able (Checked it). I tried changing the folder and search options to display system protected files, but no file named efisys.bin was found. It is possible to convert the USB from EFI to MBR or other way around to create a boot-able ISO image ?

:)

AuraticTrance, Aug 7, 2019

2. Installation media & ISO conversion

Hi All

I have upgraded Windows 10 today from Windows 8.1. However during installation I missed to see the options:

• Built in media creation options for USBs and DVDs.
    • Optional conversion to ISO file format.

Is there a possibility to still do media creation and optional conversion to ISO fileformat.

Are there any instructions page for this (especially when you already upgraded).

Thanks

Amal

Amal-Gupta, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Installation media & ISO conversion

Rather in the search function or at search bar on the bottom of your screen, type "create a recovery disk" press enter or click the option. From there you simply follow the on screen prompts. Did I answer your question?

Shawn Wentz, Aug 7, 2019
  4. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

you can use pendrive with win too. in step 1 you have to select "custom iso"(or "other" cant remember how exactly it was dubed) and point win .iso file. i've used it for my install usb stick and it works fine.

ne6togadno, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

1. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found - Similar Threads - USB ISO conversion

2. Usb windows installation iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb windows installation iso: So I installed windows on a usb and plugged it in cuz I was having issues, it didn’t work so I went to bios and changed the boot manager thingy to the usb and it worked . If I take the usb out will windows not work? I clicked the option to download it on my 475gb stuff which...
  3. ISO TO USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO TO USB: I want to burn my iso file to usb but i don't have admin rights anyone who knows pls answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-to-usb/d9a44a17-88ce-4b7b-a313-ed4689f62ca1
  4. sending iso to usb question

sending iso to usb question: I will be downloading windows 10 iso using media creation tool soon. I prepared the usb drive earlier following tutorial, my question is do I right click on the Iso file when it's done and click on send to my usb drive or, do I need to put the iso on a dvd disc first? Thanks!...
  5. Conversations

Conversations: I have a Windows10 phone. Need to back up the conversations folder. So I can save it on he Pc or in the Microsoft cloud. This folder has the threads of all my text messages. How do I do this?...
  6. Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Creating a USB with Windows ISO: Need help creating a USB with Win 10 ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-usb-with-windows-iso/e15bd990-5861-4033-9416-05baf524176e
  7. Conversion

Conversion: please convert the following java programming code to python 3 code Problem: Write an inheritance hierarchy for class Quadrilateral, Trapezoid, Parallelogram, Rectangle and Square. Use Quadrilateral as the base class of the hierarchy. Make the hierarchy as deep i.e., as...
  8. usb not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb not found: I reinstalled windows now when I plug in a usb item it does not show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-found/5321b399-e08f-4cd0-851c-e341f6d67f1a
  9. conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    conversion: Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera...
  10. Create a WinPE USB or ISO

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a WinPE USB or ISO: How to: Create a WinPE USB or ISO [img] Information Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) boot device belongs to every geeks toolbox. A quote from Wikipedia: WinPE was originally intended to be used only as a pre-installation platform for deploying Microsoft...