Windows 10: USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

Discus and support USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a recovery drive (USB) using Recovery Media Creator. I am trying to create a boot-able ISO of the USB drive using ImgBurn. The USB has an EFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AuraticTrance, Aug 7, 2019.

1. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

I created a recovery drive (USB) using Recovery Media Creator. I am trying to create a boot-able ISO of the USB drive using ImgBurn. The USB has an EFI folder but no efisys.bin file was found but the USB is boot-able (Checked it). I tried changing the folder and search options to display system protected files, but no file named efisys.bin was found. It is possible to convert the USB from EFI to MBR or other way around to create a boot-able ISO image ?

:)

AuraticTrance, Aug 7, 2019

2. Installation media & ISO conversion

Hi All

I have upgraded Windows 10 today from Windows 8.1. However during installation I missed to see the options:

• Built in media creation options for USBs and DVDs.
    • Optional conversion to ISO file format.

Is there a possibility to still do media creation and optional conversion to ISO fileformat.

Are there any instructions page for this (especially when you already upgraded).

Thanks

Amal

Amal-Gupta, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Installation media & ISO conversion

Rather in the search function or at search bar on the bottom of your screen, type "create a recovery disk" press enter or click the option. From there you simply follow the on screen prompts. Did I answer your question?

Shawn Wentz, Aug 7, 2019
  4. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

you can use pendrive with win too. in step 1 you have to select "custom iso"(or "other" cant remember how exactly it was dubed) and point win .iso file. i've used it for my install usb stick and it works fine.

ne6togadno, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found

1. USB to ISO conversion : efisys.bin not found - Similar Threads - USB ISO conversion

2. USB Connected device not found by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Connected device not found by PC: Hey, I recently bought a PS4 controller fro my PC. I tried first to play directly because it apparently should work. However it didn't work for me, so I tried downloading a third party service (DS4Windows) and realized when I had that downloaded and installed that it...
  3. Conversion of x64 to x32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Conversion of x64 to x32: My system works slow on 64bit computer as the ram is 1.25GB so I want to convert it into 32bit.... Is there any option how I can convert x64 to x32 without using any CD or DVD Plzz help......
  4. Call of Duty 2 installation error - arc.exe or data*.bin not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 installation error - arc.exe or data*.bin not found: I am getting a problem while installing the game "call of duty 2", when i go to setup and try to install then at last it avoid installation and shows an error like - arc.exe or data*.bin not found. How can i get rid of such a problem and this happened also at the time of...
  5. HEIC conversion tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIC conversion tool: Hello, I am wondering if any of you have a tool you could recommend to convert HEIC image files to jpg. I would like to be able to keep the original HEIC file just in case. I've got a bunch of image files that got transferred from iPhone to flash drive to Windows 10 pc, and...
  6. usb ports not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb ports not found: Win 10 Dell Inspirion 15 works great except today, no usb or sd showing. Tried the install of drivers, restart, etc. I know I am not alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-not-found/bb454515-c658-48f3-b21f-d6ebfcf05756
  7. File conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion: Is it possible to convert a jpeg file to one that can be amended?. e.g. Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-conversion/59d78d68-5ea5-46e9-b040-bb5af59b8921"
  8. Copy ISO to USB from Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy ISO to USB from Mac: My desktop's hard disk failed. I have bought a new one. I downloaded 64 bit windows 10 on my Mac. How to make bootable usb drive to install fresh version of windows 10?...
  9. Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO: Hey guys is this possible? Because I will put in my DVD Drive from my old PC to my newer build because i can't seem to use my flash drive to install windows because it's giving me "Windows can only be installed on GPT disks" error. 70782
  10. Error found in File explorer / .iso mounting

in Windows 10 Support
    Error found in File explorer / .iso mounting: Hi there Seems I've got a hideous error here -- Mounting a DVD (bog standard - not Blu ray) as an ISO file Windows explorer shows file size as a whopping 95 GB !!!!!!!! Handbrake then won't encode to mkv / mp4 file for my media streamer. Also the mounted ISO won't...