Windows 10: USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

Discus and support USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue that I have yet to find a fix for. The process of disconnect/uninstall device/driver, and reconnect/reinstall device/driver has already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheCynicalBrute, Jan 6, 2019.

1. USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

I have an issue that I have yet to find a fix for. The process of disconnect/uninstall device/driver, and reconnect/reinstall device/driver has already been done. It has only ended in failure. The problem I'm having is Windows 10 compatibility related as the devices themselves are properly set up for the desired use. I tried to share as much of information my computer has and what I have tried to do resulting in the resolution that has been displayed. I need some kind of Masters knowledge that can properly help.
    Here are the advanced specs of my computer:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Education
    Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    Other OS Description: Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: HP ProDesk 400 G1 SFF
    System Type: x64-based PC
    System SKU: E2D14AV
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date: Hewlett-Packard L02 v02.15, 4/17/2014
    SMBIOS: Version 2.7
    Embedded Controller: Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode: Legacy
    Baseboard Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    Baseboard Product: 18E9
    Baseboard Version: Not Available
    Platform Role: Desktop
    Secure Boot State: Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding: Not Possible
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17763.194"
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 10.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory: 9.93 GB
    Available Physical Memory: 7.09 GB
    Total Virtual Memory: 11.5 GB
    Available Virtual Memory: 8.56 GB
    Page File Space: 1.56 GB
    Kernel DMA Protection: Off
    Virtualization-based security: Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

My problem is with the graphics cards- which display this:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (Device) PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\4&263C3D46&0&00E5 (PNP Device ID) 43 (Error Code)
    Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\4&263c3d46&0&00E5 requires further installation.

PCI bus 5, device 0, function 0

NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 (Device) PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0638&SUBSYS_062C10DE&REV_A1\4&2463C3B&0&00E3 (PNP Device ID) 43 (Error Code)

Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0638&SUBSYS_062C10DE&REV_A1\4&2463c3b&0&00E3 requires further installation.

PCI bus 5, device 0, function 0
    Individually, I have each Extender board connected to a PCI-E slot on my motherboard, which also has both of my cards installed on them. To make sure they were installed correctly, I individually did one after the other and surely enough they were working fine. But the day after Quadro started to have an issue. And well... that is only the start of it.

For both of the drivers, the same error code just states "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems". When I went to check on the problems, I tried resolving them. At first it was only Quadro. The very first and only problem presented to me in the events was that the device "requires further installation". PCI/VEN_10DE&DEV_... goes unrecognized when I try to resolve the ONLY issue it presents to me, Windows 10 decides to give me the blue screen of death and gather reporting errors on every individual reboot- 3 times in a row. Then goes into diagnostics mode and can't fix or resolve the error that it calls an error upon. Once I tell windows to ignore the problem, it gives both of my graphics cards the error 43 shown above- which has basically spread onto my GTX now. I'm not too sure how I can fix this in general. My knowledge about computers is quite deep and I might be missing a step or oblivious to another solution, but recently- I do not have the foggiest of clues on how to approach this issue as I require the usage from both of these individual cards at the same time.

And as a side note, I can't seem to correctly install newly functioning things on my computer ever since this problem has been created.

I would greatly appreciate some in serious help.

:)

TheCynicalBrute, Jan 6, 2019
  2. schmety Win User

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Hi there !

I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version.
    At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card.
    So, my question here is,
    is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application (audio processing) or should i keep my Asus R5 230 pci-e graphic card.
    What is more recommended, for just using applications ?

Thanks for your suggestions and thoughts USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43 :)

Best,
    Matej

schmety, Jan 6, 2019
  3. injaneb Win User
    Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont.
    some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing the symptoms that it will die soon. but as you still see your OS on the screen it means that the graphic card is still working.
    In my case i have 2 Geforce 765m on my laptop. one day when i turn my laptop on, i saw that the SLI were not working because of the cards responded with some kind of hardware failure to windows and windows dealt with it by showing me the nasty error 43. I tried many suggestions including reinstalling the driver. changing graphic card slot and ... none of them worked.
    what i did was that i copy the video card bios from the card that works fine and flash it on the troubled one using Nvflash.
    did a restart and it works.
    I believe if you see error 43 on your graphic card and get no result by trying the usual reinstall the driver solution, do not quit on your graphic card. find a card the same as yours. copy the bios from it and flash it on your card.
    first make a back up rom from your current bios.

if you have a working video card right now be sure to make a copy of your V-bios right now. you might need it in future.

injaneb, Jan 6, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Hi.
    I think the i7 integrated graphics are pretty good, and should be fine, as long as you're not gaming or doing any video work. Of course, you could keep the graphics card for backup, if you like.

Good luck with the new build! USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43 :)

simrick, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

1. USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43 - Similar Threads - USB PCI Extenderboard

2. Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43: Here is my PC's components and it's information:CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHzRAM: Type: DDR3 / Size:8GBGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 730Disk drive: Model: TEAM T253512GB / Size: 512GBI reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC about 2 weeks ago, and updates have been running...
  3. Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card

Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card: I have an error with code 43 on my 3070 graphics card. I think the reason is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which I have installed recently from Microsoft store. I'm not sure but it started next time I turned my PC on after the installation. I tried several versions of...
  4. PCI E card not recognized

PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  5. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  6. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  7. PCI-e power for graphic card

PCI-e power for graphic card: Hi .. just bought a new card, Gigabyte GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 3G. I noticed something funny .. if I plug the PCI-e power to my PSU, the fan stops running but computer boots up fine. But if I unplug the PCI-e power, the fan starts running when computer boots up and there is...
  8. Error 43, problems with graphics card

Error 43, problems with graphics card: I have recently finished building my gaming PC and have got an 'Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix graphics card' and my computer seems to be running alright but not as well as i'd hoped. I noticed that in device manager there was a little exclamation mark next to my graphics card...
  9. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...
  10. Graphics Card Error 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card Error 43: i previously had a issue thaat i couldnt start up my pc and know i fix it and know when i go to device manager My Gtx 660 Has a 43 Error i treid updating the driver but it doesnt update it....