Windows 10: USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash

Discus and support USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I am using a USB to VGA cable for setrset up 3 monitor. The cable works fine after connection and it intallin the built in driver as well after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NessaWeat, Mar 8, 2021.

1. NessaWeat Win User

USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash

Hey, I am using a USB to VGA cable for setrset up 3 monitor. The cable works fine after connection and it intallin the built in driver as well after that it asks for a restart. After restarting the PC the whole windows crashes with some long codes .Only way to get to normal is to use recovery point.

:)

NessaWeat, Mar 8, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

usb-c to vga cable

VGA is an analog signal; USB is a digital signal. You'll need a special type of cable with a built-in converter chip to see anything.

BulldogXX, Mar 8, 2021
  3. usb-c to vga cable

The USB - C to VGA cable isn't working - no display on monitor ?

I bought this because the description said I didn't need to download a driver? can you help??

KeithRakoski, Mar 8, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash - Similar Threads - USB VGA Cable

2. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  3. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  4. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: Hi there, recently when i was working with my PC, my monitor went black and started saying "power saving mode", after a few day and changing VGA cable and power cable, etc. I just understood that my HDMI to VGA cable was the issue.I just bought a new one from Asus brand, Now...
  5. Double headed VGA cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Double headed VGA cable: Got this double headed VGA cable and plan on putting the single head into the GPU while putting one of the double heads in the PSU, can i do that? like so: [ATTACH] 167208
  6. usb-c to vga cable

usb-c to vga cable: The USB - C to VGA cable isn't working - no display on monitor ? I bought this because the description said I didn't need to download a driver? can you help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-vga-cable/d86e7ac4-ef56-423b-aa50-e72fc929ef4a
  7. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...
  8. Usb to vga worth it?

Usb to vga worth it?: I have an old Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2 motherboard in a slim line pc and it is no longer outputting video signal. How do I go about resolving this issue? Can I just buy a usb to vga adaptor? It doesn’t have to be powerful as it’s only to display a program on a touch screen...
  9. SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?

SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?: I need 25 feet long VGA with 3.5mm audio cable but it seems SVGA, not VGA, is almost all that is left to buy. So, is the SVGA cable backward compatible and will work, and pins will fit, to my VGA component needs? Not just software and Windows TEN but also things like...
  10. Can't detect VGA cable

Can't detect VGA cable: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor Any help? - Graphics card MSI GeForce GTX 970 4G - Thanks in...