Windows 10: Usb to vga worth it?

Discus and support Usb to vga worth it? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an old Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2 motherboard in a slim line pc and it is no longer outputting video signal. How do I go about resolving this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by H_L, Sep 8, 2018.

1. H_L
    H_L Win User

Usb to vga worth it?

I have an old Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2 motherboard in a slim line pc and it is no longer outputting video signal.

How do I go about resolving this issue?

Can I just buy a usb to vga adaptor? It doesn’t have to be powerful as it’s only to display a program on a touch screen monitor. Will that be plug and play tho?
    Or could I just add an internal card? If I can buy one for that age motherboard haha

Cheers

2. Ryan Mon1 Win User

USB 3 TO VGA - VGA Multi Display Video Display Adapter - Not started

Hi Art,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• Any particular reason why you need to convert USB to VGA to Video Projector?
    • Are you trying to project an image or video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    USB c to VGA adaptor

Based on the details that you've shared, we'd recommend performing the following to uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers. To do this, you can perform the following:
    • Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Locate and collapse the Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on a listed driver and then select Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, click on Uninstall Device.
    • Repeat steps 3 and 4 to each of the drivers listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart your device.

Note: Restarting the device will reinstall the USB drivers.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Sep 8, 2018
  4. hadrian77 Win User

Usb to vga worth it?

micro usb to vga

It is possible to use a Lumia 710 and a projector with a "micro usb to vga" cable?

hadrian77, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Usb to vga worth it?

1. Usb to vga worth it? - Similar Threads - Usb vga worth

2. USB to VGA adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to VGA adapter not working properly: So i recently bought a USB to VGA adapter to get a 2 monitor setup with my gaming laptop, after i installed the driver the adapter wouldn't work the screen was off and windows made the disconnect and connect sound over and over. After trying a few solutions from this thread...
  3. USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash

USB to VGA Cable leads to Crash: Hey, I am using a USB to VGA cable for setrset up 3 monitor. The cable works fine after connection and it intallin the built in driver as well after that it asks for a restart. After restarting the PC the whole windows crashes with some long codes .Only way to get to normal...
  4. USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor

USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 530-14IKB i5 running Windows 10 which I want to hook up to two external monitors both quite old and with VGA connectivity - specifically, an HP LE2201w and a Samsung SyncMaster 225UW. The laptop only has one HDMI output so I've been getting...
  5. usb-c to vga cable

usb-c to vga cable: The USB - C to VGA cable isn't working - no display on monitor ? I bought this because the description said I didn't need to download a driver? can you help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-vga-cable/d86e7ac4-ef56-423b-aa50-e72fc929ef4a
  6. Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter

Microsoft USB-C to VGA Adapter: I needed a second monitor to work from home. Grabbed a monitor from work to use with my HP laptop. I bought a Microsoft USB-C to VGA adapter. I have connected it but it isn't showing under Devices in Settings. I have done all the troubleshooting from Microsoft and read on...
  7. VGA to USB C hub;

in Windows 10 Customization
    VGA to USB C hub;: I purchased a Seiko USB 3.0 HUB AND VGA DIESPLAY AND MONITOR ISN'T SHOWING GOOD RESOLUTIONS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vga-to-usb-c-hub/96de9c39-df3d-4f48-b2d7-2881dcc75f72
  8. USB-C to VGA not working

USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...
  9. Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  10. USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together: Hi! I'm using my PC with 3 desktops. 2 desktops are connected to nVidia GeForce 210 by DVI and HDMI. I had connected one desktop by USB-to-VGA adapter by Manhattan - this desktop had max.resolution 1600x1200. I changed display to 24" 1920x1200 display and adapter written...