Windows 10: USB transmitter broken for my sculpt mouse and keyboard set

Discus and support USB transmitter broken for my sculpt mouse and keyboard set in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi- I got my Microsoft Sculpt mouse and keyboard as a set and it works great until the USB transmitter fails. I plug/unplug the usb transmitter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chwong2, Jun 1, 2020.

1. chwong2 Win User

USB transmitter broken for my sculpt mouse and keyboard set

Hi-

I got my Microsoft Sculpt mouse and keyboard as a set and it works great until the USB transmitter fails.

I plug/unplug the usb transmitter daily to move my laptop. the case now breaks open and both devices are not responding.

Is there any replacement USB transmitter I can buy?

CW

:)

chwong2, Jun 1, 2020
  2. IWArthur Win User

USB wireless transmitter for sculpt keyboard crashes Windows 10

The USB wireless transmitter for my sculpt keyboard keeps causing my Windows 10 to crash. Does anyone know how to fix this please?

IWArthur, Jun 1, 2020
  3. finx001 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?

Hi,

I have 2 sets of Sculpt Ergonomic (keyboard + mouse). The mouse' broken in set 1 and the keyboard's broken in set 2...

I wonder if it is possible to pair keyboard from set 1 with the mouse from set 2?

finx001, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. USB transmitter broken for my sculpt mouse and keyboard set - Similar Threads - USB transmitter broken

2. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  3. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse - broken USB transmitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse - broken USB transmitter: Hi,I just broke in half my USB transmitter for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse.Can I buy a replacement? Is a Right to Repair functioning in Microsoft for this product?Best reagardsWiktor Świątkowski...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse - broken USB transmitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse - broken USB transmitter: Hi,I just broke in half my USB transmitter for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse.Can I buy a replacement? Is a Right to Repair functioning in Microsoft for this product?Best reagardsWiktor Świątkowski...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement: The USB dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is broken. The Keyboard can't be connected now. Is there any way to get a replacement of that USB dongle? If so, where can I get it?...
  7. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space bar and the letter "B". Am I able to get this replaced? Kind regards, Ted...
  8. Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  9. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  10. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the dongle? Can I get a...