Windows 10: USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000

Discus and support USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my vivitar 112N camera up to my laptop and it wont connect and ive tried all I know to do....help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BryanStrader, Jan 1, 2019.

  1. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000


    I'm trying to connect my vivitar 112N camera up to my laptop and it wont connect and ive tried all I know to do....help please

    :)
     
    BryanStrader, Jan 1, 2019
    #1

  2. vga web cam wont work has this [ USB\VID_04F2&PID_B47F&MI_00\6&299B800&0&0000

    USB\VID_04F2&PID_B47F&MI_00\6&299B800&0&0000 my vga web cam has this and wont work
     
    GeraldGoodwin1, Jan 1, 2019
    #2
  3. Device USB\VID_1BCF&PID_2C55&MI_00\6&9e1e39c&0&0000 requires further installation.

    6&9e1e39c&0&0000 refers to the systems folders and USB\VID_1BCF&PID_2C55&MI_00 refers to the two discrete files, sorry about that error.
     
    ChrisSkinner, Jan 1, 2019
    #3
  4. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000

    this is saying this: Device USB\VID_046D&PID_0A03&MI_00\8&17660f6f&0&0000 requires further installation.

    how come i have this on my mic gives me this message: Device USB\VID_046D&PID_0A03&MI_00\8&17660f6f&0&0000 requires further installation.
     
    GervasioMinoza, Jan 1, 2019
    #4
Thema:

USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000

Loading...
  1. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_00\7&362501d0&0&0000 - Similar Threads - USBVID_04F2&PID_B52D&MI_007&362501d0&0&0000

  2. Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT Conversion failed

    in Windows 10 News
    Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT Conversion failed: [ATTACH]MBR2GPT is a command-line utility for Windows computers that allows users to convert their hard disks from MBR to GPT without data loss. Sometimes, the tool fails to convert the disk and throws an error. “Cannot find OS partitions for disk 0 MBR2GPT” is one such error...
  3. BIOS update stuck at 0 or 100 on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    BIOS update stuck at 0 or 100 on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]The BIOS update must be installed, as it improves system stability and hardware compatibility. Sometimes the BIOS update gets stuck at a specific percentage. This article discusses this issue where the BIOS update gets stuck at 0 or 100%. If you encounter this issue,...
  4. my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus...: my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus gaming laptop..how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-workingand-it-shows-a-error/d50cb121-8e49-4218-b0e1-17d5d6ce2bc4
  5. my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus...: my camera is not working.and it shows a error message : 0*A00F4244.and iam using HP Victus gaming laptop..how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-workingand-it-shows-a-error/d50cb121-8e49-4218-b0e1-17d5d6ce2bc4
  6. Getting a fault bucket, type 0 BSOD

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a fault bucket, type 0 BSOD: I think it's likely due to a windows or driver update, but I'm not really sure how to read the minidump. If it helps, preceding this crash there were a few more "fault bucket, type 0" events with the event name, "LiveKernalEvent," in the event viewer. I'm posting the minidump...
  7. Getting a fault bucket, type 0 BSOD

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a fault bucket, type 0 BSOD: I think it's likely due to a windows or driver update, but I'm not really sure how to read the minidump. If it helps, preceding this crash there were a few more "fault bucket, type 0" events with the event name, "LiveKernalEvent," in the event viewer. I'm posting the minidump...
  8. Windows 11 Update Problem! Stay %0 an hours

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Problem! Stay %0 an hours: I bought a brand new laptop that came with Windows 11 Single Language pre-installed and licensed. I turned it on and while performing updates, two of the updates got stuck at 0%. I've been trying to fix this for about 12 hours now, but they just won't install. I even...
  9. Windows 11 Update Problem! Stay %0 an hours

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Problem! Stay %0 an hours: I bought a brand new laptop that came with Windows 11 Single Language pre-installed and licensed. I turned it on and while performing updates, two of the updates got stuck at 0%. I've been trying to fix this for about 12 hours now, but they just won't install. I even...
  10. Can not get in system while update suck in 0% for 3 hours

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get in system while update suck in 0% for 3 hours: my computer can not get in system while update for 3 hours and still suck in 0%. the screen shows "warning : please do not power off while system is updating"...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. usb\vid_04f2&pid_b65d&rev_2650

    ,
  2. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52B&REV_9552

    ,
  3. USB Device ID: VID = 04F2 PID = B52D

    ,
  4. Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B47F&MI_00\6&299b800&0&0000 requires further installation.,
  5. 05E1&PID_0400&MI_00\6&39ece07f&0&0000,
  6. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B589\200901010001,
  7. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B42D&MI_00,
  8. \VID_04F2,
  9. Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B67F&MI_00\6&2e5810ac&0&0000,
  10. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B65D&MI_00\6&782c19a&0&0000 ù,
  11. vid_04f2&pid_b47f&mi_00\6&299b800&0&0000 requires further installation.,
  12. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B47F&MI_00\6&299b800&0&0000,
  13. Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B40E&MI_00\7&5c4ae7d&0&0000 ,
  14. MI_00\6&23813f68&0&0000 ,
  15. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B52D\0x0001