Windows 10: USB video capture card in windows 10

Discus and support USB video capture card in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Does anyone know how to do this please? I've just got a new one as both of my older ones will not work. That makes 3 different types now, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelTaylor_35, Oct 12, 2019.

1. USB video capture card in windows 10

Hi

Does anyone know how to do this please? I've just got a new one as both of my older ones will not work. That makes 3 different types now, and I have been going round in circles for weeks now.

:)

MichaelTaylor_35, Oct 12, 2019

2. USB video capture card in windows 10

Your question is not clear, please elaborate it.

By Video Capture Card, are you referring to graphic card driver?

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 28, 2019
  3. USB 2.0 Video Capture Device

Hi Garnock,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device is outdated.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while trying to use USB 2.0 Video Capture Device?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to download the latest USB 2.0 Video Capture Device driver from the manufacturer’s website and try installing it in compatibility mode.

Refer to the below link to download the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device.

EZCAP.TV USB 2.0 video and game capture devices

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 28, 2019
  4. USB video capture card in windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

USB video capture card in windows 10

1. USB video capture card in windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB video capture

2. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  3. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  4. USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem

USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem: Okay, so I got a little problem with my capture card, specifically TWO problems. The first one is the quality: the quality is really bad and i am not sure how to fix it. I use obs to capture my VHS with the capture card, i use really good settings but the quality still looks...
  5. USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem: Okay, so I got a little problem with my capture card, specifically TWO problems. The first one is the quality: the quality is really bad and i am not sure how to fix it. I use obs to capture my VHS with the capture card, i use really good settings but the quality still looks...
  6. Game Card Capture HDMI/USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Card Capture HDMI/USB: So I am trying to plug in my game capture card, I have 3 different kinds, and none of my streaming programs are detecting any of them. I have tried all 3, many different ways as well as unplugging/rebooting everything. Am i doing something wrong? Is it my computer? I just...
  7. Game Card Capture HDMI/USB

Game Card Capture HDMI/USB: So I am trying to plug in my game capture card, I have 3 different kinds, and none of my streaming programs are detecting any of them. I have tried all 3, many different ways as well as unplugging/rebooting everything. Am i doing something wrong? Is it my computer? I just...
  8. Video capture cards not working Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Video capture cards not working Windows 11 Pro 22H2: I have a brand new EVGA XR1 Pro video capture card which will not show any video on either a Dell XPS 8940 desktop or an MSI GS78 laptop, both running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 on Intel i9 11th gen 16 core processors with 64GB and 32GB RAM respectively. Device manager shows the...
  9. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  10. USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller: Driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-20-video-capture-controller/b25efb20-6791-46fc-9856-64d37400ca84

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon capture card usb