Windows 10: usb webcam

Discus and support usb webcam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to change USB webcam to front facing image, how can I change the settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danicadomugho, Sep 15, 2020.

1. usb webcam

how to change USB webcam to front facing image, how can I change the settings?

:)

danicadomugho, Sep 15, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Webcam

Hi Miki,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is the webcam built-in with your laptop or a USB-connected one?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Thank you.

Katrina Men, Sep 15, 2020
  4. usb webcam

Usb Webcam help

so i got this cheap USB webcam A4Tech PK-810G which is driver free.(plug and play) to use with FB video call or somethin like that. *Roll :roll:

I tried to plug it in. Windows 7 64 bit tried to install it,

Installing device driver software...
    driver software was not successfully installed.*Mad usb webcam :mad:

and it appeared on the device manager but without the proper icons and with a yellow triangle on it.

I tried it on my brothers' PCs(same OS) and it worked without any issues at all.

can anyone help me? what may be the problem here?, and oh, my usb ports work. I am using USB mouse, USB gamepad, USB Apple Charger, USB Bluetooth. only the webcam doesnt work, I tried unplugging all other USB device and just the webcam, still didn't work.

I think it might be an OS related problem.

help plsssss and I dont wanna reinstall OS just for a webcam, I searched google for hours but i cant find a solution *Bang Head :banghead:

lyndonguitar, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

usb webcam

1. usb webcam - Similar Threads - usb webcam

2. USB webcam not working properly in Windows 10, no Internet solution seems to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB webcam not working properly in Windows 10, no Internet solution seems to work: Hey guys, I've had a Sandberg webcam 1080P HD 133-96 for a couple of months now and have always had some issues with it, but most of the times plugging it out and in seemed to fix any issues I've had. However lately the webcam has stopped working properly - it only works...
  3. Multiple USB Webcams Flickering

Multiple USB Webcams Flickering: Hello, I have a friend that's experiencing extreme flickering on multiple USB webcams. We've tried updating his BIOS for his mother board to the latest version. Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the webcams, switching USB ports and searching endlessly for...
  4. Can't Use USB Microphone and Webcam at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use USB Microphone and Webcam at the same time.: I'm trying to use a webcam to record video of myself, but my webcam doesn't have good sound quality. I have a separate microphone for audio recording, however when I plug it in the camera freezes and stops working in any apps that I have, says that media capture failed on...
  5. USB Webcam is only recognized as a USB Mass Storage Device

USB Webcam is only recognized as a USB Mass Storage Device: bought an HD Webcam for Vlogging. It has a special webcam feature that was working fine along with another USB webcam. Once I added a usb hub, the computer started recognizing the device as a mass storage device. I believe the webcam display also changed so that it...
  6. Power Surge On USB, but Integrated Webcam & Finger Print Scanner Not Working As Well....

Power Surge On USB, but Integrated Webcam & Finger Print Scanner Not Working As Well....: Sometime yesterday, I began getting Windows alerts that there is a power surge on one of the USB ports. In addition, this morning, I realized that the integrated camera and fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo T470p stopped working. I've been going through the internet all of...
  7. USB webcam not recognised

USB webcam not recognised: Hi, I recently purchased a new USB webcam but when I plugged it in to my laptop it tried to install it then a message popped up saying the device could not be recognised. I have tried plugging it into the two other USB ports on my laptop and back in the first one, and I...
  8. USB connected webcam not working

USB connected webcam not working: Hi all, I am unable to use the windows camera app even though my webcam is connected to my desktop via USB. I get the error message saying " We can't find your camera". with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please advise on how to sort this problem as I have...
  9. Vega USB 2.0 webcam and Windows 2004 update

Vega USB 2.0 webcam and Windows 2004 update: After windows 10 2004 update Vega USB 2.0 webcam will not cut off. Prior to update it only came on when manually turned on or app such as SKYPE called for it. again. I DO NOT want it on all the time. I tried updating driver. That did not work. Restarting my Dell Inspiron...
  10. USB hub acts as app using webcam

USB hub acts as app using webcam: I've just bought a webcam. Unfortunately it has a very short cable - too short to reach from the PC on the floor to the top of my screen where I want to use it - so I tried connecting it via a USB hub. If I start the Windows Camera app it says "It looks as though another app...