Windows 10: usb wifi nano adapter

Discus and support usb wifi nano adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; on my laptop im having internet issues where it it will cut out every few minutes this issue is only on one device so isnt the modem will getting a usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shaybester, Dec 27, 2018.

1. usb wifi nano adapter

on my laptop im having internet issues where it it will cut out every few minutes this issue is only on one device so isnt the modem will getting a usb nano wifi adapter fix the cutting out issues?

:)

shaybester, Dec 27, 2018

2. My wireless mouse turns my wifi down alot when plugged in through nano usb

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing, I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to software conflicts or malfunctioning driver.

• Is this issue specific with the Nano USB?

Method 1:
    The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

• Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the Nano USB drivers from Device Manager and check if the issue persists. I also suggest you to install the latest Chipset drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with more information and we’d be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 27, 2018
  3. windows 10 not recognizing any usb wifi devices.

All the steps I gave will work for desktops too. You wrote in your original post that you had a USB router which means nothing, so I gave you the whole list of everything that works so at least something would work.

Now that you clarified that you have a USB wireless adapter, does it work in another PC? If not then I'd replace it with an inexpensive nano adapter Like the one I linked which has worked for everyone I've suggested it and so far no one has reported it failed.

The steps also take longer than 30 minutes to perform, so when you get a chance I'd actually complete them because at least one of them always works for countless thousands of people I've shared the list with.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Dec 27, 2018
  4. pra09kash Win User

usb wifi nano adapter

TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the driver but the same problem exists i tried other nano usb wifi to connect and it was working fine can nay one pls tell me what the problem with my tp link nano wifi ? is there any need to reset the nano usb or something else ??

pra09kash, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

usb wifi nano adapter

1. usb wifi nano adapter - Similar Threads - usb wifi nano

2. Problems with Wifi USB Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Wifi USB Adapter: Hi, I have some problems with a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus AC1300, in particular my connection sometimes freezing and drops and in general it is very slow. I shot a video about this problem here. In order to understand the problem:I have done the same speedtest to another pc...
  3. Problems with Wifi USB Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Wifi USB Adapter: Hi, I have some problems with a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus AC1300, in particular my connection sometimes freezing and drops and in general it is very slow. I shot a video about this problem here. In order to understand the problem:I have done the same speedtest to another pc...
  4. USB wifi adapter is not working

USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  5. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  6. USB wifi adapter not working

USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  7. USB wifi adapter not working

USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  8. sharing connection of one usb wifi adapter to another usb wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing connection of one usb wifi adapter to another usb wifi adapter: hi so, I am trying to make the following: (idB)USB wifi as Access Point <---WALL---> Windows 10 Pro Laptop <----WALL---> (idA)USB wifi connected to internet idA is an Alfa networks long range wifi adapter idB USB is located 4 meters away from idA USB and two concrete walls in...
  9. Choose usb wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choose usb wifi adapter: Hi, Currently, copper mixed fiber networks go down on average 40 Mbps, there are usb wifi adapter 2.0 and 3.0 like these: Archer T2U Plus | AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter | TP-Link USB 2.0 Data Transfer Rate 600 Megabits (Mbps) Speed in 2.4GHz up to 200Mbps...
  10. Nano Wifi causes BSOD

Nano Wifi causes BSOD: My laptop's internal Wifi died (it may or may not be recognized by Windows every time it boots) and after weeks of using my phone as a Wifi adapter via USB tethering, I've bought a TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wifi adaptor. Every time I use it, it would give BSODs, most of it are the...