Windows 10: USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.

Discus and support USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a usb windows media, that came with my PC, and it has a license key in with it. My question is, is this license in my bios or do I just use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kiwiprobie1, Dec 24, 2018.

1. USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.

I have a usb windows media, that came with my PC, and it has a license key in with it. My question is, is this license in my bios or do I just use that when I need to reinstall on my key that I got in the package.

:)

Kiwiprobie1, Dec 24, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 24, 2018
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Agility Win User

USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc.

1. USB windows that I got from the manifacture for my gaming pc. - Similar Threads - USB got manifacture

2. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  3. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  4. my pc got freeze when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc got freeze when playing game: when i playing game on my pc and it just stop responding and freeze screen, i cant turn it off and cant do enything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-freeze-when-playing-game/418075ab-bbaa-4e9c-8e9d-c63233c8fba7
  5. I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a error when i load up this game on my pc i got from the windows store: this is the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-error-when-i-load-up-this-game-on-my-pc-i/3277b56a-4119-44f0-9fc2-a7b5f74c5371
  6. I got the usb with windows on it and pluuged it in my pc but it dosen't show up anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got the usb with windows on it and pluuged it in my pc but it dosen't show up anywhere: Everything i needed to say is in the title submitted by /u/keonzneedshelp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4fycm/i_got_the_usb_with_windows_on_it_and_pluuged_it/
  7. I got a problem with my windows pc.

I got a problem with my windows pc.: I got a problem in updating it, I normally update it via settings but I realized that I'm still on 1809 version, when I download the update 1909 and then reboot the system, but I'm still on the 1809 version. Any help? submitted by /u/ca_dmio [link] [comments]...
  8. Notepad got removed from my pc?

Notepad got removed from my pc?: So today I logged in and notepad is completely gone from my pc, like absolutely gone. I have some text files on my desktop that became "blank/empty" and I had to choose a new program to open them. Does anyone have any explenation to this or how I can download notepad? Yes I...
  9. I got this game for free from a code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this game for free from a code: Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?...
  10. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.: Since I got the update I can't play my games anymore. When the games starts it disappears and stops running. This new update really is a bad update in my opinion. Microsoft needs to a better job with their updates. If they can't then leave things alone or go back to XP. I've...