Windows 10: usb windows to go

Discus and support usb windows to go in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can i install windows to go on my HD if so how? THANK YOU TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Apr 22, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

usb windows to go

can i install windows to go on my HD if so how?

THANK YOU

TIMMY

:)

timmaddox, Apr 22, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 22, 2019
  4. usb windows to go

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

usb windows to go

1. usb windows to go - Similar Threads - usb

2. Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.: This is repeatable, just watch youtube and click stats for nerds and watch the frames dropped Its always at 0 until you plug the USB C powerbank in and it start dropping frames consistently. You can notice it anyway but for scientific purposes its there. Im on a Dell Latitude...
  3. File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format: I have files that wont delete on my usb ive tried removing the read only option it doesnt work tried command prompt to remove it it also doesnt work tried deleting file from command prompt doestn work it always says its write protected even tho the file was fine when...
  4. Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance ruined when plugging in USB C powerbank.: This is repeatable, just watch youtube and click stats for nerds and watch the frames dropped Its always at 0 until you plug the USB C powerbank in and it start dropping frames consistently. You can notice it anyway but for scientific purposes its there. Im on a Dell Latitude...
  5. File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format

File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format: I have files that wont delete on my usb ive tried removing the read only option it doesnt work tried command prompt to remove it it also doesnt work tried deleting file from command prompt doestn work it always says its write protected even tho the file was fine when...
  6. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool made the USB device write protected and this is irreversible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool made the USB device write protected and this is irreversible.: I was trying to create a bootable USB flash drive of Windows 11 using the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool. It completed everything but still ended with Error code 0x80070013 - 0xa001b.I was using Sandisk Ultra Dual 32 GB USB 3.0 OTG Pendrive, just for information.Then I...
  7. USB to SD Card reader not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to SD Card reader not showing up: Hello,I have a USB to SD card reader for a memory stick from my camera. I am trying to connect it to my computer so I can download the media on it. I have a windows surface pro 7 laptop. Everytime I connect the USB through the port, nothing shows up on my computer. I have...
  8. USB connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...
  9. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool made the USB device write protected and this is irreversible.

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool made the USB device write protected and this is irreversible.: I was trying to create a bootable USB flash drive of Windows 11 using the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool. It completed everything but still ended with Error code 0x80070013 - 0xa001b.I was using Sandisk Ultra Dual 32 GB USB 3.0 OTG Pendrive, just for information.Then I...
  10. USB connection problem

USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...