Windows 10: USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

Discus and support USB Wireless Device Not Properly working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raju LalMeena, Jan 23, 2022.

1. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this device not properly work so kindly solve this problem.

:)

Raju LalMeena, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

USB Devices Don't Work Properly After Restart

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and Devices.
    If the issue persist I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2: I suggest you to updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 23, 2022
  3. RENESAS USB 3.0 DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MOUSE OR WIRELESS KEYBOARD

Hello Roger,

I understand that the USB port is not working. The issue may arise if the currently loaded USB driver has become unstable or corrupt or if your PC requires an update for issues that may conflict with a USB device and Windows. This may also occur if
    your USB controllers may have become unstable or corrupt. So, I suggest you to try the following steps and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Remove and reinstall all USB controllers.

• Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X and select
      device manager from the list. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click
      Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
    • Restart the computer, and let the USB controllers get reinstalled.
    • Plug in the removable USB device, and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
    Method 2

The issue could be if the drivers are not updated or get corrupted. So, try to install all of the Windows updates available and if issue persists, try to update the drivers by following the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

Update drivers in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

Method 3

If issue persists try the steps provided to uninstall the USB device from Device Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manger by clicking on
      Windows key + X
      and selecting Device manager
      from the list.
    • Expand the USB section.
    • Find the USB device.
    • Right click USB and select Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
    Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the USB.
    • Right click USB driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Step 3:

Download and install the latest drivers for the USB from the manufacturer website

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 23, 2022
  4. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

RENESAS USB 3.0 DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MOUSE OR WIRELESS KEYBOARD

i've tried that and downloaded from dell website and did not work very frustrating

Roger Salazar, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

1. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working - Similar Threads - USB Wireless Device

2. "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port.": How can that be fixed without an alternative USB 2.0 port? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-older-usb-device-might-not-work-properly-with-a/42985dde-dcb9-499c-9bbf-5d02df68b071
  3. "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port.": How can that be fixed without an alternative USB 2.0 port? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-older-usb-device-might-not-work-properly-with-a/b1d26fab-513c-493d-81ad-ecc2c8e84a2e
  4. usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0: am trying to connect my huawei p10 phone to laptop but keep getting messages stating device not connected. even though the device shows up on the "devices and printers" section of "control panel". Have tried various methods of driver updates but nothing will connect with...
  5. usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0: am trying to connect my huawei p10 phone to laptop but keep getting messages stating device not connected. even though the device shows up on the "devices and printers" section of "control panel". Have tried various methods of driver updates but nothing will connect with...
  6. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Device Not Properly working: After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this...
  7. [solved] USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [solved] USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop: Solved EDIT: wow, after hours of troubleshooting I solved it a minutes after I posted this. For anyone else who is having the same issue my solution was as follows:In sound control panel I clicked on the device and hit properties, then in the advanced tab the default format...
  8. USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop

USB wireless headset not working properly with a specific laptop: Hi, I have an issue which I've been trying to solve for a while. I have a pair of wireless headphones, Arctis 1 from Steelseries, that are not working properly when plugged into the new laptop that I purchased, MSI GP66 Leopard. I know the headphones work as they work fine...
  9. USB Not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Not working properly: I recently got a new mic but after a while the usb adapter stop working. So I had to buy a new one but this one is also having issues i can still hear but i am unable to talk through it. I have done multiple thing to fix this including making it my default device, checking...
  10. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900: Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the...