Windows 10: USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

Discus and support USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors ('Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000').... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hurricane5995, Jun 15, 2020.

1. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors ('Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'). I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to reach a conclusion:

Out of the 10 crashes over the two days, 7 of them have been USBXHCI related (either 'USBXHCI!Control_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+3d' or 'USBXHCI!Bulk_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+68').

One was a 'ntkrnlmp.exe' ('nt!KiPageFault+469').

Two were FLTMGR realted ('FLTMGR!FltpPerformPreCallbacksWorker+2cd' and 'FLTMGR!FltpLinkCompletionNodeToInstance+27')

Last week I bought (a rather cheap) USB wireless network adapter since a network card couldn't fit inside my PC when I built it, and an ethernet connection is not possible considering where it is located in the house. It worked perfectly, up until these past few days that whenever it's plugged in it seems to be causing the crashes even if I uninstall and reinstall the drivers. It uses a 'realtek 8812bu wireless lan 802.11ac usb nic' connection, but the drivers to update them stop at 2017-2018.

I've done a reinstall of windows - with kept files, not keeping files, even a complete fresh install using the USB ISO tool - and the issue still persists.

Is it a case of just getting a new (more expensive) USB wireless adapter? If so, what are some recommended ones that work fine with Windows 10? And if that is not the issue, then how else can I resolve my blue screen errors?

Here is a One Drive link to the DMP files, hopefully there are no issues with access: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Here is a One Drive link to the V2 log file ZIP: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Specs:

Windows 10 x64

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz

16 GB of DDR4-3200

GeForce GTX 1650

(also use an MSI B450M-A PRO MAX motherboard)

:)

Hurricane5995, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Ethan Z. Win User

WiFi Adapter Causing Blue Screens in Windows 10

So basically, a little while ago I asked a question that my computer keeps on blue screening. I ended up fixing the problem by uninstalling my graphics driver, but I installed it back because it created a few problems. Now I have blue screens whenever I
    move my computer or just randomly at random times when I'm using it. However, I used BlueScreenView (third-party software) to see what was causing my blue screens. I found out that my network adapter was causing the problem. The Blue Screen stopcode was 0x000001d3
    and it said it was caused by the driver Qcamain10x64.sys which it said was my WiFi adapter. So I disabled it and booted up my computer and everything worked fine, no blue screen no problems, except one MAJOR problem, I had no WiFi Connection. So I re-enabled
    my network adapter and the blue screens came back. Can somebody please suggest a way I can deal with that driver (e.g. installing another driver) and solve my blue screens? I would appreciate it a lot!

Computer Info:

• Asus TP200SA
    • Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core (2.16GHz)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • 4GB RAM
    • 64GB Storage
    • Running Windows Version 10240

Ethan Z., Jun 15, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    TRENDnet Releases AC1200 Wireless Adapter with a USB 3.0 Port

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless USB 3.0 Adapter, model TEW-805UB-a Wireless AC adapter with a USB 3.0 port which maintains high speed wireless transmissions to a Windows-based computer.

TRENDnet's TEW-805UB connects to a high performance Wireless AC network at up to 867 Mbps or to a common Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps. The intuitive installation process takes less than five minutes. A convenient adapter utility stores multiple network settings and prioritizes network connections. A Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects the adapter to a wireless network at the touch of the button. This compact adapter is powered by the computer.

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error? 61a_thm.jpg

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error? 61b_thm.jpg

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error? 61c_thm.jpg

"The integration of the first ever USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck tremendous Wireless AC throughput speeds," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. "The adapter also works with common USB 2.0 ports."
    • Wireless: Next generation Wireless AC
    • Dual Band: 867 Mbps Wireless AC or 300 Mbps Wireless N
    • USB: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
    • Whole Home Coverage: Whole home wireless coverage
    • One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
    • Form Factor: Compact Wireless AC adapter
    • Compatibility: Windows operating systems

btarunr, Jun 15, 2020
  4. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

Blue screen when trying to connect

Hi William,

Having an incompatible driver for your wireless card or adapter would sometimes cause this issue on your computer. Aside from resetting your router and uninstalling your network adapter, is there anything else you've performed on the computer? Have you installed
    any updates prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest rolling back the driver for your wireless card/adapter. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the wireless card/adapter and click Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab and click Roll Back Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try reconnecting to the wireless network and observe if you still get the blue screen.

Please update us with the result so we can assist you in case you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

1. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error? - Similar Threads - USB Wireless Network

2. Why my network adapter causing Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my network adapter causing Blue Screen?: My device is ASUS laptop A407MAThe adapter is from Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 is running at the latest version 12.0.0.1076.The BSOD that always popping up is Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation, happens several times in a day.Rolling back driver doesn't work, and my Driver Verifier...
  3. Wireless Network adapter error

Wireless Network adapter error: Please help me with the wifi network adapter problem on my LENOVO S440 laptopI solved it using the methods on Youtube and Googlebut only for a momentSo please tell me the wayIf I misspelled something, please understand. Thank you...
  4. Wireless network adapters

Wireless network adapters: The wifi card i have in my custom built PC is a qualcomm atheros QCA61x4, and recently it hasn't been working. For the past few months I've been utilizing a wired connection, but I moved and now use wifi, but I cannot detect any networks and therefore can't use the internet...
  5. Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error: Hello, I bought my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-541P back in February 2017. I have barely had any problem running it for my daily gaming routine in last three years. But since last week, after the latest windows update, the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter keeps...
  6. Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install: Hello everyone I'm new here. Got a constant blue screen issue after installing a new ASUS PCE-AC55BT Dual Band PCIE wireless adapter. I've had several screens come up with different stop codes almost everytime. I've included screenshots below. Log file attached as well. I'm...
  7. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?: For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors 'Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'. I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to reach...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Constant Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter Constant Error: My wifi connection keeps disconnecting on it's own, sometimes it reconnects on its own, sometimes it doesn't and i have to disable and enable it on the device manager to make the wifi works again. The device manager said there is something like internal error code 43,...
  9. wireless network adapter

wireless network adapter: my wireless network adapter keeps disconnecting i've taken all the recommended steps so far but have had no success fixing the problem. Other devices work fine on it, ethernet works fine on the device in question but wireless connection disconnects over and over and over...
  10. USB wireless network adapter unstable

USB wireless network adapter unstable: Hi, I recently brought a new wireless network adapter for usb (Asus usb N14) and since I've started using it the connection is really unstable, I'm on the same connection on my iphone and it's just fine but on my pc it's really struggling, I've ran speed tests and it'll...