Windows 10: usb wirless mouse

Discus and support usb wirless mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; intermittent mouse, after 35+ years you cant make usb wireless mouse work?? ****?? problem exsits on both 1903 and 2004...Acer V5-552p notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UnworldlyArc20, Jun 5, 2020.

1. usb wirless mouse

intermittent mouse, after 35+ years you cant make usb wireless mouse work?? ****?? problem exsits on both 1903 and 2004...Acer V5-552p notebook

:)

UnworldlyArc20, Jun 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 5, 2020
  3. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jun 5, 2020
  4. usb wirless mouse

keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

usb wirless mouse

1. usb wirless mouse - Similar Threads - usb wirless mouse

2. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  3. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  4. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows 11, discord and wirless headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11, discord and wirless headphones: i just downloaded windows 11 and i play a video games with my friends on discord and in windows 10 it was fine but now my wireless headphones sound damp but when they are wired they sound normal, but if i dont use discord i can play wireless. please explain...
  6. wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost: Hello, I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and i lost the usb connector to connect all the devices to my computer. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new usb and be abble to use the keyboard. Thank you...
  7. USB Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mouse: My USB port does not recognize any of my mice. I have tried several, all different brands. It does recognize a USB flash drive. I have checked the device manager, plug and play, started PC several times and nothing has worked. I have an HP Spectre 360, and have the latest...
  8. Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi: could connect to samba usb device on back of Spark wireless Wi-Fi router , check setting on router , yes ok , other computer connected with network as it show on other . i found ip address on mine , but will only connect as media device , i want as normal so i can view files...
  9. wirless connection capabilities gone.

wirless connection capabilities gone.: my father's hp- h8-1437c running on windows 10, was working on wifi but then all of a sudden lost connection. it said it couldn't connect to a network. i checked the network connection and the adapter options and all it showed was Ethernet. i went on Microsoft support and hp...
  10. wirless conection

wirless conection: why does windows wireless not work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wirless-conection/bca19bc1-a0bf-4900-a93a-a92bf5580ecd