Windows 10: USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller

Discus and support USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lenovo Yoga 460 showing an error on USB xHCI complaint Host Controller. Tried to update but it says best drivers already installed. Tried formating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aziel, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Aziel Win User

USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller

Lenovo Yoga 460 showing an error on USB xHCI complaint Host Controller. Tried to update but it says best drivers already installed. Tried formating the PC the same issue. The Touch Camera Fingerprint Sensors USB ports They have stopped working. The other issue is that it doesn't shutdown when clicked shutdown. It keeps on blink the red light. Unless hard shutdown through button. Thank You for your help.

:)

Aziel, Jun 3, 2021

2. USB-IF xHCI USB HOST Controller

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website and download the drivers.

For more information refer the below link.

USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller issues...

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Mike7707 Win User
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

is showing an Exclamation Point

Mike7707, Jun 3, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

Windows 10 update bootloop with ASMedia Technology Inc - USB - 8/29/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.16.38.1.

I might suggest to try switching to the xHCI controller.

In the Device Manager for each Asmedia USB controller can you do the following:

Right-click the Asmedia USB Controller > Update Driver Software > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

With "Show compatible hardware" "checked" what is listed under Model?

Is "USB xHCI Complaint Host Controller" listed?

If so, can you select the "USB xHCI Complaint Host Controller" > Next and continue with the installation

Do this for each of the Asmedia USB controllers.

auggy, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. USB XHCI Complaint Host Controller - Similar Threads - USB XHCI Complaint

2. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  3. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  4. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing driver - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller in Windows 11: I am trying to resolve an issue within Device Manager. I recently changed video cards from an EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 to an EVGA GeForce RTX 2060. After the installation was completed I noticed that Device Manager started reporting a missing driver on my machine Error 10.I did...
  6. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Last night I install an update from windows 10 update manager which is recommended by windows 10. After the installation my USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is not working, showing USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10.I have 3 USB ports, none of them are...
  7. Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10

Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10: Today my USB 3.0 root hub is giving me a code 10. I have 2 other USB Root Hubs that are working properly.I have tried uninstalling the device and restarting my PC; to no resolution.I successfully installed feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1; still have a code 10.I...
  8. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hello, I've had this issue before but don't know how I solved it. It was in 2018 I created a thread about it on here. I'm going to install two windows updates that have come up with hopes of it fixing the issues: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based...
  9. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is showing an Exclamation Point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-exclamation/48b27e3a-6158-48f6-919e-efcff996bcf9
  10. Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error

Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error: I have a gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H which uses the via chipset for USB (VIA VL800 chip) I have an error in system device for Usb xHCI Compliant host controller I am just wondering what drivers I can use for this? Also I didn't load any other drivers for my mobo - is this...