Windows 10: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update

Discus and support USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've spent all day searching for a fix to my issue but nothing has worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexanderBisson1, Nov 30, 2019.

1. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update

I've spent all day searching for a fix to my issue but nothing has worked.

:)

AlexanderBisson1, Nov 30, 2019

2. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

Hi all,

I noticed today that my USB3 do not work any more, and after checking device manager, can see a code 10 error for usb xhci compliant host controller

I have tried un-installing and reinstalling this, but still the error.

Trying to update the driver just tells me that the most recent driver is installed.

The option to rollback driver is greyed out.

This worked a few days ago as use these ports a fair bit.

Any ideas?

Tripledrop, Nov 30, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 30, 2019
  4. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

Darn! I was hoping you had a class filter (they can cause a code 10 error). But appears you don't (and code 10 can be caused by other things too, of course)

As for you m/b, i think you inverted a couple characters. You a GA-Z77-D3H? (not a DH3). Best suggestion is checking the rev level of your board, reinstalling the Intel chipset from Gigabyte and/or trying the Intel Driver Update tool. Though many USB 3.0 controllers simply use the USB 3.0 Microsoft driver that comes with Windows 10.

Wish i had better news. Let us know if you get it sorted out. Sometimes, at least the lesson learned is to reinstall and periodically create disk image backups to fall back on when needed. G;luck

ComputerGeek, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update

1. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update - Similar Threads - USB xHCI Compliant

2. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  3. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-failed/bf6227f7-d6db-4ada-baae-b590943ea76b
  4. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Last night I install an update from windows 10 update manager which is recommended by windows 10. After the installation my USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is not working, showing USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10.I have 3 USB ports, none of them are...
  6. Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10

Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10: Today my USB 3.0 root hub is giving me a code 10. I have 2 other USB Root Hubs that are working properly.I have tried uninstalling the device and restarting my PC; to no resolution.I successfully installed feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1; still have a code 10.I...
  7. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hello, I've had this issue before but don't know how I solved it. It was in 2018 I created a thread about it on here. I'm going to install two windows updates that have come up with hopes of it fixing the issues: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based...
  8. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Exclamation Point: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is showing an Exclamation Point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-exclamation/48b27e3a-6158-48f6-919e-efcff996bcf9
  9. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Hello, I am having a problem with my USB ports. Simply, they doesn't work any more because Windows can't start the device. When I open the device manager I get this message: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  10. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hi all, I noticed today that my USB3 do not work any more, and after checking device manager, can see a code 10 error for usb xhci compliant host controller I have tried un-installing and reinstalling this, but still the error. Trying to update the driver just tells...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ven_1912 dev_0015