Windows 10: usb

Discus and support usb in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018.

1. usb

Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?

:)

microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

usb nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Dec 6, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

usb

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

usb [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

usb [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

usb

1. usb - Similar Threads - usb

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flash drives: All of a sudden no USB flush drive (different makes) seem to be recognised by Windows but it does recognise USB external drive. I have uninstalled the flush drives in Device manager, power off the pc and power it on again and tried the flush drives again but to no avail!...
  3. how to make RAID-0 of USB flash memory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make RAID-0 of USB flash memory?: I don't want "why?" as response so background first. I have a PC with ultra fast Pentium 4 3.8Ghz, 4GB of RAM, 60GB IDE HDD as a boot drive and freshly installed Windows 10 PRO (PLEASE don't ask why) which was used only for Power Point presentation. Now it is assigned a new...
  4. Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flush drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Windows 10 Home and USB flush drives: All of a sudden no USB flush drive (different makes) seem to be recognised by Windows but it does recognise USB external drive. I have uninstalled the flush drives in Device manager, power off the pc and power it on again and tried the flush drives again but to no avail!...
  5. AI suite kills all my USB connections on Windows 10 which results in a full re-installation...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AI suite kills all my USB connections on Windows 10 which results in a full re-installation...: I have a Maximus VIII motherboard. When using windows 7 it all worked just fine from what i ever used of the program. Mainly the fan utility. I was always using installation on the CD that came with the motherboard. Since Windows 10, the CD barely shows much of the...
  6. 2.0 USB ports are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    2.0 USB ports are not working: The two 2.0 USB ports are not working, only funsiona the 3.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20-usb-ports-are-not-working/98b395bb-9a45-4783-a761-21dfbe3cd554
  7. How to get simultaneous audio through both USB headphones and main speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get simultaneous audio through both USB headphones and main speakers: When my USB headphones are plugged in, the main speakers become disabled. How can I get sound through both simultaneously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-simultaneous-audio-through-both-usb/f0205779-38d2-4857-a31b-101e726156c4
  8. Surface Pro 4 recovery from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 4 recovery from USB: My surface is stuck in a permanent boot to UEFI and I am attempting to reset from a recovery drive. I have followed the instructions for creating a USB recovery drive from a Windows 10 PC. Brand new scandisk 16GB usb. Copied the appropriate Surface Pro 4 files from the...
  9. USB PORTS NOT SEEN IN FILE EXPLORER

USB PORTS NOT SEEN IN FILE EXPLORER: In WINDOWS 10 PRO, my USB ports were working/being recognized (with drive a drive letter) fine until I did a backup using Paragon Software from one external drive to another external drive. Now, neither of the two USB ports are being seen in Windows File Explorer. However,...
  10. Error 0x8004005 while trying to delete a folder from a USB memory stick.

Error 0x8004005 while trying to delete a folder from a USB memory stick.: I keep getting Error 0x8004005 when I attempt to delete a folder from a USB memory stick. I've come back after doing other things for several hours, but the error keeps occuring....