Windows 10: usb

Discus and support usb in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018.

1. usb

Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?

:)

microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

usb nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Dec 6, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

usb

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

usb [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

usb [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

usb

1. usb - Similar Threads - usb

2. USB drive not accessible in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drive not accessible in Win10: I have several drives that I use for backups. I am finding that when I unplug and replug them that I get a dialog the they are not accessible, access denied. I do use the hardware eject to remove them safely. When they are plugged in, they come up with the previously assigned...
  3. Samsung T5 is not getting recognized in a non Thunderbolt 3 USB C Port

Samsung T5 is not getting recognized in a non Thunderbolt 3 USB C Port: I got a T5 SSD, it works really well with standard USB 3.1 Type A port but its not getting recognized with Type C port on my Laptop. My laptop doesn't support Thunderbolt 3. Any suggestions. I use a Zephyrus M GU502GU....
  4. All of HP laptop USB 3.0 ports running as USB 2.0

All of HP laptop USB 3.0 ports running as USB 2.0: Hi everyone, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 pro 64-bit Version 1909 18363.418, and when I connected my external hard drive "WD My Passport Ultra 259D " which supports USB 3.0, it was recognized only as 2.0 and this message appears "Device can perform faster when...
  5. casio usb midi device events shows not migrated, will not show in sound/music software

casio usb midi device events shows not migrated, will not show in sound/music software: Hello! I have been working on this ALL NIGHT! I finally found to look under device manager where Windows says Casio USB Midi is working properly yet it does not show as an input device in either Audacity or Darkwave Studio. In device manager, under the EVENTS tab it...
  6. USB ports not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB ports not working after update: 2 of my USB ports stopped working with a recent windows update. I noticed they weren’t working when I had a warning screen pop up with every restart stating “USB device not recognized. the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...
  7. Windows 10 Bootable usb problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bootable usb problem: I used original MediaCreationTool to make bootable usb for windows10, i put it on fresh pc without os and press F11 for boot menu: choose USB and it show up some glitched white lines on downside of screen and nothings happens... On another PC i did same and after choosing USB...
  8. Boot from USB Media Creation Tool then does not install Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot from USB Media Creation Tool then does not install Windows?: Hi everyone, I am trying to fix an old laptop asus g75v by installing a fresh Windows OS. Here’s what I did: 1. Create bootable thumb drive via media creation tool. - Windows 10, 64bit, English 2. Open Broken Asus laptop in Bios. - DIsabled Safe boot - Enabled Launch...
  9. USB driver + reinstsall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB driver + reinstsall: Hello every one, it looks like I am having some DRIVER issues with USB and a new pair of headset i bought with a USB controller that is giving me hard time. Sometimes PC stop working, when I restart it no USB port is working and becase of that I have to use a recovery...
  10. Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB: Hello People, I want to copy a couple of documentaries from YouTube to a USB readable on my PC. Is there an application or program to do this or a procedure. Steven Ridley. 159978