Windows 10: usb

Discus and support usb in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018.

1. usb

Greetings.I moved the os to start by using the usb pen , and I removed some o the memory.Do I need the dvd rom to repair it.How?

:)

microsoft os, Dec 6, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

usb nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Dec 6, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

usb

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

usb [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

usb [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

usb [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

usb

1. usb - Similar Threads - usb

2. USB Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Error: I sometimes get "USB device not recognised" popup when connecting my WD 8TB external drive into USB 3.0 ports Checked the drive on another machine and never get the error. Are my ports bad ? 132999
  3. Why does my USB drive repeatedly get set to Read only ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my USB drive repeatedly get set to Read only ?: Since moving to Windows 10, I find my USB thumb drive continuously gets set to read-only somehow and would like to know why and how to stop the setting from getting changed. I correct the access by modifying the registry key...
  4. how do i update the usb drivers in windows 10

how do i update the usb drivers in windows 10: how do i update the usb drivers in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-usb-drivers-in-windows-10/f5d3075d-5123-49ce-90c8-5f396db9f979
  5. USB issue with win10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB issue with win10 1903 update: Hello --- With the drive letter issue with 1903 and usb drive --- would a solution to the issue be to "mount/graph" the usb drive and a sub-directory link?...
  6. Clean Install 1903 with USB stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install 1903 with USB stick: Hello. If I try to clean install 1903 with just the installation USB stick attached to my laptop, will I run into this? "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached Does anyone know if the 1903 ISO has been...
  7. The semaphore timeout period has expired when I try to access my Seagate expansion usb hard...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The semaphore timeout period has expired when I try to access my Seagate expansion usb hard...: ok the drive is ok and I can still view and copy or paste files and folder using my old computer. I got a new computer now and windows throws up this error when I try to view whats on the drive. I have run sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image. I have tried...
  8. Code 10 generic usb audio device

Code 10 generic usb audio device: So i own a FIIO E10k DAC/AMP the asio drivers that they have make my PC BSOD,this is a well known problem among both asio users and E10K users That's why they recommend using the windows audio drivers that automatically install when you plug it in... for some reason i can't...
  9. Unable to Boot from HD, DVD or USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Boot from HD, DVD or USB: I tried to restart my 'backup' PC , after a couple of weeks off , and got a message saying "The PC has run into a problem and we will restart it" It then says Preparing Automatic Repair before setting off into a repeat cycle, i tried to boot from a USB Recovery and a DVD with...
  10. How do I reboot my HP Laptop from the USB we downloaded Windows 10 to?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I reboot my HP Laptop from the USB we downloaded Windows 10 to?: I accidentally deleted files on my HP laptop that Windows 10 needs to boot. I've downloaded the Windows 10 to a USB and the USB is attached to my laptop. I can get to the place where it says: Trouble Shoot, then Then i have System Restore Go Back to Previous Version...