Windows 10: USB

Discus and support USB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why my PC cannot show drive 's usb? What should I do? [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IBTM, Mar 6, 2021.

1. IBTM Win User

USB

Why my PC cannot show drive 's usb?

What should I do?

USB 29d6450c-860c-462a-a51a-c2b673d02f3e?upload=true.png USB 18cff95d-fdd4-465c-8790-db2d9c69bca6?upload=true.jpg

:)

IBTM, Mar 6, 2021
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Mar 6, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

USB

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

USB

1. USB - Similar Threads - USB

2. Cannot enable Bitlocker for USB drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot enable Bitlocker for USB drive: Hi, I am using win10 enterprise 20h2. I am trying to enable protection for USB drives through the settings that make a drive read only if not encrypted by Bitlocker. This is supposed to offer a pop-up to enable Bitlocker for the drive if you're an administrator on the...
  3. Boot USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot USB: Just purchased a new ASUS laptop and want to boot from USB. It utilizes URFI. Problem is i can not enable USB in the boot sequence. Any suggestions? i need to do this to restore windows 10. better question is is how to install windows 10 if you cant boot from usb...
  4. USB controller problem on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB controller problem on windows 10: Pls I don't know what I did. I have been using my USB game controller on my pc normally then installed dead pool, it worked at first then suddenly both analogs we're not working well. The left analog stick up move my character backwards and vice versa. The Right anlogu is...
  5. All usb devices flicker on and off when doing certain things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All usb devices flicker on and off when doing certain things: I recently built this computer and it has been happening the entire time. What will happen is if I do certain things, all usb devices will turn on off and repeatedly. This is everything from keyboard/mouse to rgb on my fans. The most common time this will happen is when I...
  6. AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10

AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10: I went to this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/aoc-e1659fwu-usb-monitor-not-working-with-windows/cb326ae9-cf49-4c3e-ba6d-9bc25d593811 Still no luck although that was a lot of outdated info. I just want to get it working...
  7. USB-connection is lost after reboot

USB-connection is lost after reboot: I have a User interface running on a PC. The display is an LCD-panel with a touch-USB the touchscreen. Now this particular installation has no room for the PC close to the touchscreen, so we are using a HDMI-KVM extender KVM = Keyboard/Video/Mouse where the input and video...
  8. "USB device not recognized " error

"USB device not recognized " error: Hello I use windows 10 in my laptop. Recently it occurred that whenever I try to plug any USB device it simply gives an error " USB device not recognized ".First I thought maybe it's a hardware issue so I tried plugging in my USB LED lamp that worked perfectly fine and I...
  9. VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10: Some users might be experiencing the issue whereby USB is not detected in VirtualBox on their Windows 10 computer. If you’re having similar issue, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve this issue....
  10. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4