Windows 10: USB

Discus and support USB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why my PC cannot show drive 's usb? What should I do? [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IBTM, Mar 6, 2021.

1. IBTM Win User

USB

Why my PC cannot show drive 's usb?

What should I do?

USB 29d6450c-860c-462a-a51a-c2b673d02f3e?upload=true.png USB 18cff95d-fdd4-465c-8790-db2d9c69bca6?upload=true.jpg

:)

IBTM, Mar 6, 2021
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Mar 6, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

USB

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

USB

1. USB - Similar Threads - USB

2. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  3. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  4. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....
  6. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....
  7. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  8. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  9. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  10. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...