Windows 10: USB

Discus and support USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had this issue for awhile now. I had gotten a usb drive 2 terabytes. I am not able to even format it. Whenever I try to open it, it says "Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by {Malachi Wilson}, Jan 14, 2022 at 1:32 AM.

1. USB

I've had this issue for awhile now. I had gotten a usb drive 2 terabytes. I am not able to even format it. Whenever I try to open it, it says "Please insert a disk into USB Drive D:". So, at this point i'm just confused.

:)

{Malachi Wilson}, Jan 14, 2022 at 1:32 AM
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB nonono-jpg.jpg

4. swat354 Win User

USB

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

Thema:

USB

1. USB - Similar Threads - USB

2. Is "Reset Windows 11" the same thing as reinstalling it from an USB stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "Reset Windows 11" the same thing as reinstalling it from an USB stick?: Hi, I'd like to reinstall my Windows 11 installation, since I have a very annoying issue I can't get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-shutdownsleephibernate/b68475ee-ae09-4dd7-bb7a-5d799861a38f . Now I'm wondering whether the...
  3. Is "Reset Windows 11" the same thing as reinstalling it from an USB stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "Reset Windows 11" the same thing as reinstalling it from an USB stick?: Hi, I'd like to reinstall my Windows 11 installation, since I have a very annoying issue I can't get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-shutdownsleephibernate/b68475ee-ae09-4dd7-bb7a-5d799861a38f . Now I'm wondering whether the...
  4. USB Drives Failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Drives Failure?: Hi, I think I made a mistake. I accidentally installed en-us_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_21h2_x64_dvd_6cfdb144 when I intended to install it to a VM. After this mistake, I've found that my USB drives are not working. I try multiple ports, and multiple devices a flash...
  5. USB Drives Failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Drives Failure?: Hi, I think I made a mistake. I accidentally installed en-us_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_21h2_x64_dvd_6cfdb144 when I intended to install it to a VM. After this mistake, I've found that my USB drives are not working. I try multiple ports, and multiple devices a flash...
  6. USB Drives Failure?

7. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  8. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  9. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process: Looking for documentation that explains the installation process https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-usb-install-answer-file-installiation/28f3dc30-d5f5-47b7-a482-b2867976e874