Windows 10: USB

Discus and support USB in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this issue for awhile now. I had gotten a usb drive 2 terabytes. I am not able to even format it. Whenever I try to open it, it says "Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by {Malachi Wilson}, Jan 14, 2022.

1. USB

I've had this issue for awhile now. I had gotten a usb drive 2 terabytes. I am not able to even format it. Whenever I try to open it, it says "Please insert a disk into USB Drive D:". So, at this point i'm just confused.

:)

{Malachi Wilson}, Jan 14, 2022
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Jan 14, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

USB

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

USB

1. USB - Similar Threads - USB

2. USB Tethering Not Working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working - Windows 11: I've been searching for hours now about a solution on why my USB tethering is getting greyed while trying to activate in my Android Phone.I've seen many places mentioning about RNDIS Adaptar driver, but its not listed in my Internet Adapters and when I try to update mine...
  3. USB Tethering Not Working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Tethering Not Working - Windows 11: I've been searching for hours now about a solution on why my USB tethering is getting greyed while trying to activate in my Android Phone.I've seen many places mentioning about RNDIS Adaptar driver, but its not listed in my Internet Adapters and when I try to update mine...
  4. Keep getting recovery screen but cannot launch USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting recovery screen but cannot launch USB: I have tried setting the usb to boot priority in an attempt to reinstall windows which has not done anything as anytime I exit bios or reset my pc the same screen comes up without giving me an option to launch a recovery drive. I have tried disabling fast boot and secure boot...
  5. Keep getting recovery screen but cannot launch USB

Keep getting recovery screen but cannot launch USB: I have tried setting the usb to boot priority in an attempt to reinstall windows which has not done anything as anytime I exit bios or reset my pc the same screen comes up without giving me an option to launch a recovery drive. I have tried disabling fast boot and secure boot...
  6. I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!: My laptop - ASUS - Hard disk: GPT I used both Rufus and Installation Media for Windows tools and I got the same error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12nSlHvq4f4I3fXeBD_3PCDN3pLN3Wg8_/view?usp=sharingPlease help!...
  7. I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!

I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!: My laptop - ASUS - Hard disk: GPT I used both Rufus and Installation Media for Windows tools and I got the same error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12nSlHvq4f4I3fXeBD_3PCDN3pLN3Wg8_/view?usp=sharingPlease help!...
  8. windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart: Hello,I have a problem with installing windows update KB5035893, and all of my other updates after that also failed to install. Error 0x800703f1It would keep redownloading the same update, try to install, and then fail each time. This process repeated itself many times.I...
  9. windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart

windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart: Hello,I have a problem with installing windows update KB5035893, and all of my other updates after that also failed to install. Error 0x800703f1It would keep redownloading the same update, try to install, and then fail each time. This process repeated itself many times.I...
  10. While using my mouse I keep getting a glitch where all USB devices just suddenly disconnect...

While using my mouse I keep getting a glitch where all USB devices just suddenly disconnect...: Error in event viewer:Event ID: 131Source: DeviceSetupManagerMetadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{85CB640A-0984-11EF-BC6F-D85ED3E0559F}'...